제 4.3 장: You have a great balance between your life and your BIGBANG obsession: Well done

Chrome Heart

WARNING

So...I needed a vilain and I found one. Please do not get mad and remember this is a Fanfic!!

====================================================================================================

Ji Yong opened a lazy eye and yawned to unhook his jaw. A hand thrown across his waist hampered his movements. He turned and paused a moment before Anna's asleep face. He put a hand under his head to watch her at ease: "Shh, sleep Ji Yong-ah. I got you and I'm not going anywhere. Sleep »

How this girl managed to calm him down was amazing! He never tought he could have a good night sleep without been knocked out by pills and besides, he could sleep with her by his side.

He looked amused at their tangled legs. Correction: he could sleep with her clinging to him like a koala hanging on a branch. It was really fascinating.
He got up and went to the bathroom before starting the coffee machine. A few minutes later, while he was sipping his second cup, a sleepy Anna stepped towards him. He got lost again watching her. Her hair was shaggy, she was not wearing makeup, had some ridiculous pajamas on and yawned without reserve in front of him. He had worked with the most beautiful women in the world and of all races, how that girl who was really their opposite was able to make him feel all these strange things?
  • 굿 아침 (Gud achim. Good morning). She whispered before scenting the air.

She walked towards him and still without fully opening her eyes, she grabbed his cup and drank the rest of his coffee. Ji Yong thought he should get angry. She just drink from his cup, he would have reason to be angry, right? So why was he smiling like an idiot and wanted to kiss her to wish her a good day, too?

Kiss her? Ji Yong suddenly got up from his stool and walked a few steps. Anna finally opened her eyes to look at him.
  • You're okay? she asked
  • Yes...yes....and...you're not asking me anything?
She climbed on the stool he just give up and poured herself a new cup of coffee. He made a mental note about this: she also loved coffee.
  • About?
  • Last night. My nightmares.
  • You said you did not want to talk about it. she replied with an impassive face.
He took a deep breath and turn away from her.
  • There's this girl that I like... or rather that I loved very much. Despite all the warnings of my family, my friends, I even approached her and I went out with her. You probably don't know her and...
  • Kiko Mizuhara?

GD turned to her, suprised.

  • 어떻게 알았어? (Eottohke arasseo? How did you know?)

She made a pout.

  • Your name is linked to hers on the net. I told you I did some research on you after our first meeting in KBS's basement.
He nodded and resumed his history.
  • All the rumors about us were true. We were really dating and my dream was to make the world know. I wanted to confirm everything, especially after that Dispatch Magazine brought out pictures of us, but... she didn't. She reminded me how fans could be mean and cruel and I agreed to keep our relationship a secret because she was right and I wanted to protect her. In addition, we had a long distance relationship, me in Korea, her in Japan.
Ji Yong took a deep breath as the painful memories began to come back.
  • From there, our relationship was having a lot of problems, we fought all the time, but I loved her and I was ready to make all possible and unimaginable efforts so that our couple endures... but at some point, I grew extremely tired... so I decided to break up. I've let her know during an after party we had after a concert Big Bang held in Japan.
He swallowed his tears, with a painful heart. He still couldn't believe that Kiko had done this. A small warm hand slipped into his. He raised his eyes to meet Anna's encouraging gaze.
  • We smoked...not a cigarette...

He gave her a wary glance. Anna tightened her hold on his hand, indicating that she understood and that she did not give a damn.

  • It was a joint of . I was drunk as a hole, a little high, I had really no control over what I was doing. The next thing I knew was that on my return to Korea, I received a letter from the Prosecutor to take a drug test.
Anna widened her eyes. She was probably aware of his drug case. The whole world was aware and the fact that it had not destroyed his career and his friend's still occasionally astonished him.
  • In short, you know the details. What no one knows was that the person who reported me to the police was none other than Kiko.
A small cry of atonishment escaped from Anna and she opened a big mouth.
  • But...why...why???
  • Revenge. She didn't want to break up.

GD had a bitter chuckle.

  • When I confronted her about this, she did not deny. She cried and like a fool, I forgave her and we resumed our relationship... Up until two months later, she sent me a text saying she had met someone else who had a lot more time for her, who lived in the same country as her and she wanted to break up. Three days later, Dispatch published pictures of her and her new boyfriend, and rumour as it that they were together for at least 6 months... Her agency confirmed... And my nightmares have begun since then. I'm like a fool who can't forget his ex-girlfriend and who...
Anna embraced him suddenly, silencing him.
  • 하지마 (Hajima. Don't). Don't be sorry for loving her, for doing everything to save your relationship, for trying.
She raised her head to look him in the eye.
  • You shouldn't apologize to have loved with all your heart.
  • 하지만 (Hajiman.But)... It ended so badly. She cheated on me. I was trying to save a relationship, that even my mom who's a forever romantic, said was not worth it and I am a wreck...
  • There's no guaranteed to love Ji Yong-ah and this failure, as painfull it might be, take it it as an experience. 그리고 괜찮아, 사랑이야 (Geurigo, gwaenchanha, sarangi ya. And, it's OK, that's love). It hurts.
She stood on her tiptoes toes and placed a light kiss on his lips.
  • And you're not a wreck, you Kwon Ji Yong, Big Bang leader G-Dragon.
GD was not listening anymore and was frozen in place. She just kiss him. Anna just kiss him. Okay, not a real kiss and just a touch of the lips but still! Was it like this that they consoled people in Barbados? And why his heart kept missing beats as well? Was he having a heart attack?
Anna still had her arms around his waist and kept on going how the last photo of Kiko on the cover of Elle Japan was bad when without thinking too much about what he was doing, Ji Yong bent his head and kissed her. Not like the one she had given him. No. A real kiss, with the tongue and everything.
At first Anna did not react and Ji Yong began to panic in his head. He stood aside and looked with horror how the young woman's arms left his waist. She looked at him with big eyes.
  •  Hum...I....I.....
Ji Yong went silent when Anna put her hands on his chest. She lifted them slowly and passed a light finger on his birth date tattoo in Roman letters that he had on his neck.
  • I love that tattoo she whispered. I think it's y.

And she stood on her tiptoes  and kissed him back.