제 3.3 장: Wow (Fantastic, Baby). You’re a huge BIGBANG fan! G-Dragon would be so proud.

Chrome Heart
GD blinked several times. This girl was weird. There was no other way to think about it. She was smiling 5 seconds ago and now, her eyes was flashing real lightning.
He could not  remember felling this angry today when... okay, a lot of things had made him angry today. But the straw that broke the camel was when she told him that all's well that ends well because of Taecyeon. Taecyeon? Really? He spent another sleepless night because of her. He had to hold back deadly instincts that he didn't know he possessed, and she felt safe because of Taecyeon?
Anna pointed a vengeful finger at him, bringing him back to the present.
  • 이바요 권 지용씨( Ibayo Kwon Ji Yong-ssi. Look here Mr. Kwon Ji Yong). Maybe I could not prevent Park Jisang and Kang Haneul to do all the stupid things they did and I am perhaps naïve or even stupid for following them in a club, but that doesn't give you the right to belittle me! I have a PhD in Clinical Psychology and I'll go to your house as of tomorrow to clean and cook and this whether you like it or not. So, stop sulking!

GD could not repress a smile. She seemed to disconcert and pouted. He had to stop  himself to pinch her cheeks. She was so adorable... What? He shook himself and threw one last cold look at her.
  • Tomorrow, 10 o'clock. 그리고 늦게 하지마 ( geurigo neujge hajima. And do not be late). 
He his heel and got into the vehicle that was waiting for him. Top had a sardonic smile on his lips. Yes, he was perhaps considered 빙구 Top (binggu. Stupid), but he knew very well what was going on now. He had a satisfied smile: perhaps he was the only one who knew what was really going on!
  • Did you told her that you were worried to death and that you know that she must have been really scared? he asked Ji Yong
The latter turned to him, amazed.
  • 어떻게 알았어? (Eottohke arasseo? How did you know?)
Top smile grew and he had to refrain himself  from congratulating himself out loud. Oh my God! He was definitely very good in this kind of case.
  • 여하튼 (yeohateun. Any ways),don't forget that she was still traumatized, no matter what she says. No one put it in word but she almost got and can't do anything about that... you should take this into account finished Top, extremely proud of himself.
Ji Yong did not answer and turned to the window. When did he started to be so concerned by his neighbor? The last person who put him in this state of frustration, anger and wanting to smash everything in his path was 'her'.. .and he did not want to think about 'her' again and feeling like this once again. And Top 형 (hyung) who guessed what was in his mind... Since when was his 형 (hyung) this smart? Ji Yong sighed heavily. All this was beginning to become frankly too complicated.
 
BB*BB*BB*BB*BB*BB*BB*BB*
 
  • So... Kwon Ji Yong is your neighbor and the person to whom you owe US $30,000?

I nod.

  •  And continued Wong Bin, Top, you and he have decide that the best way to repay him was working as his maid and chef?

I nod again.

  • The dishes I had at your house last time are his favorite and you used me as a Guinea pig to test your culinary ability?
  • 미안해요 선배 (Mianhae sunbae. I'm sorry sunbae) I whispered, still refusing to look him in the eye.
Wong Bin shook his head.
  • 아니, 괜찮아 (Ani, gwaenchanha. No, it's ok) but I still don't understand... what the reason for his anger? He seemed ready to kill me and you said that he did not behave any better with Ok Taecyeon.
  • I know! I don't understand either. I had to downright threatening him earlier so that he stop sulking and I'm not even sure that it work!
Wong Bin suddenly regained his seriousness.
  • Anna-yah, I'm really sorry... for Haneul and Jisang... And Kwon Ji Yong is right. If you want, I can...
  • 선배 !!! (Sunbae)...I just..don't want to see them again...
  • Don't worry about it! I'll talk to my father, and if necessary, I will buy their share of the hospital. If they put one foot here, I'll have them throw in jail!
I smile to calm Wong Bin who was beginning to hyper ventilate.
  • I assure you that I'm fine... by the way, what do you think of my intervention's plan?

BB*BB*BB*BB*BB*BB*BB*BB*

I pressed the elevator button with a sigh. It was a really long day. I had just one dream : falling on my bed and get carried away by Morpheus.
My phone rang, and a smile relaxed my face. OK Taecyeon was still worried. He wanted me to send him a picture of me in front of my door to make sure that I was okay... and Ji Yong, I had not heard from him since he left the hospital.
I got out the elevator and sighed again. I was way too tired to think about this.
  • Heart that sighs has not what he wants.
I started and looked astonished at Ji Yong. He was casually leaning on my door, a six-pack of beer in hand.
  • Your boss told me that you left the hospital like 20 minutes ago. What took you so long?
  • Humm.. 버스 (beosu. Bus)... it was late... Ji Yong-ah... What are you doing here?
Without answering, he opened the door of my apartment and motioned me to get in.
  • I also found your bag.
I remained mouth gaping while I was trying to understand what he was telling me: he had returned to the club to find my bag?
  • 고마워 Ji Yong-ah  (Gomawo Thank you)….그리고 이맥주? (Geurigo i maekju ? And those beers?)
He sank down on my living room floor and patted beside him.
  • 앉아. 술 같이 먹자. (Anja. Sul gati mokja. Sit down. Let’s drink together).
I held myself to tell him that I had vow to never drink again and I had to get up early to go to work tomorrow. I sat down beside him and he gave me a beer.
  • 미안해 (mianhae. sorry) he whispered after a long sip. 지켜주지 못해 미안해 (Jikyeojuji mothae mianhae. I’m sorry I couldn’t protect you)
I felt my eyes filled with tears and my throat ached. To not cry, I finished my can in one shot. Ji Yong raised a quizzical eyebrow in my direction.
  • 밤 새도록 한잔 하자 (Bam saedo rok hanjan haja. Let’s drink all night).I told him. And... thank you.
Ji Yong handed me another beer.
  • It must have been terrible... Once, a 사생 팬 (sasaeng paen) followed us to the bathroom and tried to take a photo.
I began to laugh. I could clearly picture the scene: the same thing had happened to me with Taecyeon. I decided to keep this information for me. Ji Yong was in a good mood and I did not wanted to spoil it.
After the pack of beer, we went to his house where we attacked his liquor's cabin. I yelled more 건배! (geonbae. cheers) that I could count and I felt filled with an incredible audacity. Since a few minutes ago, I kept singing Big Bang's hits on top- of my lungs with my nasal voice. Ji Yong was even drunker than me because he kept complimenting me on my wonderful voice. In the end, we did a Duet of his hit song "세상을 흔들어 (Shake the World)". We mess up the rap, dying of laughter.
I dropped down on his bed, short of breath.
  • Ji Yong-ah, I can't sing anymore... I'm going to lose my voice... Let me sleep a little and we can start again.
  • No problem he said laughingly. Put yourself at ease.
I sighed with happiness and buried my smiling face in his pillow, closing my eyes