제 6.2 장: 드라마 (Deurama. Drama)

Chrome Heart
Wong Bin opened the underground garage door's to let Taecyeon in.
  • Is she all right? asked the latter, panicking. What the hell happened?
  • One of her former patients tried to kill herself and she was able to prevent it, but Anna is still in shock. She does not react and keeps repeating that it is her  fault. I tried everything, nothing works. I'm starting to get worried. Maybe you'll have more success than me.

Taecyeon stopped before a private room's door which bore the name of his friend.

  • In this case, I'm not the one to call... G-Dragon is best placed to do this and...

The door opened suddenly, startling them. An haggard Anna stood before them.

  • Anna-yah... began Taecyeon gently
  • Ji Yong 어디에서? (eodieso? Where is Ji Yong?) She asked, her eyes still empty of emotions.
  • Anna-yah, you should get some rest. JIi Yong will be here  in a moment. said Taecyeon
Without a word, the young woman returned to her room, closing the door behind her.
  • 우리는 그에게 전화하라고 (Urineun geuege jeonhwa harago. We have to call him) decided Taecyeon. Anna is his friend isn't it? I'm sure he's going to rush here. You had to see him during the incident at the club.
Wong Bin could only agree. He remembered how Kwon Ji Yong had almost kill him because of this case.
  • 전화하지! (Jeonhwa haji. Let's call him).

BB*BB*BB*BB*BB*BB*BB*BB*

I left the room quietly. I had to go and found out about Eun Seol. I needed to know if the surgery had gone well. I stopped in my tracks in the middle of  the hallway when Taecyeon's voice, filled with anger, came to me. Taecyeon? What was he doing here? Was he sick?
  • 이개새끼! (I saekki gae. That son of a bi***) how could he do this? We told him that Anna is in the hospital and needs him and the only thing he can say is that he can't come now! What do you mean he can't come now? What can be more important than his friend? 인간 이야? (Ingan iya? Is he even human?)
  • For his defense declared  Wong Bin's voice, I have not explained the situation to him and...
  • 지랄하네! (Jiral hane. Bull). You just told me that she was in the hospital and I came here running!
  • Stop swearing! said an annoyed Wong Bin. Most importantly, Anna cannot know about that. I'll go found out about Eun Seol, and you, make sure that Anna's fine.
I went into my room and wrapped myself in my sheets to play the one sleeping. A few seconds later, I heard the door open and Taecyeon's hand wrapped mine. I bit my lip to blood to not cry. Ji Yong. When I really needed him, he had abandoned me. For some reason, I felt that it had something to do with Kiko Mizuhara.
 
BB*BB*BB*BB*BB*BB*BB*BB*
Daesung look at Seungri and shook his head.
  • What? Are you a psychic now? What do you mean something terrible is going to happen?
  • I keep having those weird dreams and...
  • You should stop watching and go to bed early! You have dark circles down to your cheeks!! And of course you have weird dreams, you're weird!

Seungri shout a deadly glare to his 형 (hyeong).

  • I did not watch any !! You make it sound like I was some addict or something!!! And you smile too much!!

Top rooled his eyes when his 동생 (dongsaeng. little brother) started bickering again. That was more normal. Seungri being all serious and Daesung loosing his smile was starting to freak him out.

 

BB*BB*BB*BB*BB*BB*BB*BB*

Taecyeon and Wong Bin looked at each other before starting to talk at the same time. They tried their best to not look at the news paper open in front of the young woman where pictures of G-Dragon and Kiko Mizuhara drinking together were in the front page.

  • He's recording a song....
  • He's probably on his way....

Anna just looked at them with a sardonic smile before turning back to the window.

  • 그냥 중지. (Geunyang jungji. Just stop). I know he's not coming... He's... he's not coming and beside, it's not like I'm sick or anything or that I need him...I have you guys and...I'm fine....I'm not sick or anything....

Tears started to run down her cheeks and Taecyeon felt like punching G-Dragon teeths out.

  • He's probably very busy....He have a new album coming out soon and...
  • 뻥치지마 (Bbong chijima. Stop lying). said Taecyeon, angry beyond word. That guy is not worth it. You're always there for him and even if you're not sick, even if you're fine, if you needed him, he should have come. Anna-yah, Kwon Ji Yong is really not worth it.