Different High School

She's Back

"BYE GUYS!" You waved from the doorway as they walked down the corridor to the elevator.

"Bye noona!" Ricky and Changjo waved as the elevator doors closed.

You closed the apartment door and turned around to be met by L.Joe standing behind you.

"Aren't you guys worried that you'll wake up the neighbours?"

"Don't worry, they probably couldn't sleep from the noise during the party anyway." You cheekily smiled.

"True... Thanks for the party." L.Joe smiled sincerely.

"It was all their idea. Did you have fun with Chunji today?"

----

L.Joe had been talking for half an hour now and he's only up to when they ate breakfast. Without knowing, you fell asleep.

"And that's when Chunji's sleeve caught on fire! It was so fun- ______? Yah, Nam ______? I guess it was a tiring day." He left to your room and returned with your blankets.

"Goodnight." He rested you on the couch so you could sleep comfortably.

----

*Thursday Morning*

L.Joe yawned and stretched before walking into the bathroom. A while later, he walked out dressed and ready for T.O.P. High.

He walked into the living room to find your sleeping position completely different from the way he left you. You were slowly falling off the couch, clutching onto your blankets. He shook his head. *How can somebody even sleep like this.*

"______..." L.Joe called before attempting to wake you up. He shook your arm softly.

"Wake up... I have something to tell you..." Unconciously, you slapped his face away and turned towards the couch.

"Yah." He wrapped your body in your blanket and placed you on the floor.

"Now you can't hurt me." He rubbed his cheek and continued to shake you harder.

"Ugh... What do you want?" You opened your eyes and looked at your blanket.

"Why am I wrapped up like this..." You tried to break free. "Am I a Metapod to you?"

"No time to talk about  Pokemon, you're attending a different high school by yourself."