A Teenfinite Saturday, Part 1

She's Back

"Wake up..." No reaction.

"Waaakkkeeee uuuupppp." No reaction.

"Yah, please wake up."

Still no reaction.

"WAKE UP!"

You felt your cheeks being pinched so you reached out to slap whoever it was annoying you.

"Ugh... Go away... You... P... P-"

"Poopyhead?"

"I was going to say person..." You rolled on your side and went back to sleep.

"But you only have ten minutes to get ready." L.Joe whined, shaking your arm.

"For what...?" You rubbed your eyes and opened them slightly.

"For a Teenfinite Saturday!" He cheered. "I have no interest..." You yawned.

"But you need to go." He whispered in your ear. You could feel the heat of his breath on your neck. After that, you went into a spazz attack under your covers.

"Fine." You sat up with an annoyed expression. You were wide awake now. *Why did he have to do that?*

You realised L.Joe was still in your room. He stood by your bed, stifling his laughter.

"Get out so I can change." You growled, hitting him with your pillow.

------

You sighed, which came out as fog. *It's too cold to go outside.*

"Let's go to Woollim Mall, shall we?" Sungjong declared and lead the way.

You were huddled up at the back of the group, with the maknaes of Teen Top.

"Why are we even going this weekend? It's so cold..." You asked.

"Because the hyungs wanted new clothes for Winter and dragged us along..." Changjo answered.

"Bad hyungs... The mall should be warm though, let's hurry." Ricky picked up the pace with the two of you following.

------

"You look very cute today..." L complimented you at the crossing.

"T-Thank you..." You hid your pink cheeks under your scarf. Well technically, it's L.Joe's scarf since you lost yours. Along with the beanie you were wearing.

You had to half run to keep up with the others. *Lucky tall people have longer legs than me...*

Ricky and Changjo ditched you and had already arrived inside the mall.

"AAAAAAAH IT'S SO WAAAAAARRRMMM." Ricky sat down on a bench nearby. People looked at the little boy wearing at least 4 layers of clothing, wondering why he made so much noise. 

Everyone ended up at the bench Ricky and Changjo were and decided where they should go.

You were tuned out, swaying side by side. You looked at the person closest to you and recognised L.Joe's shoes. You kicked his leg.

"What was that for?" He turned around.

"For this morning." You mumbled into the scarf. He just laughed softly.

"Well you refused to wake up. Come on, you're too far away." He pulled you closer so you could hear what Sunggyu was saying.

L eyed the both of you carefully, mostly watching L.Joe's every move.

In the end, you were split up into groups. You were in a group with L.Joe, L and Sungjong.

Since Sungjong was there, it was nearly impossible for either L.Joe or L to talk or get near you.

"This'll look cute on you!" Sungjong grabbed a warm looking beanie. It was red and had a pom pom at the top.

You tried it on and looked at your reflection. *It does look cute!*

You bought it straight away and wore it.

"There you go L.Joe." You went on your tippy toes to put his beanie on his head (remember you were wearing his beanie at first). L couldn't help but feel jealous.

"Let's go to the next shop!" Sungjong linked his arm with yours and walked ahead.

----------

HERRO HERRO. I shall advertise a story I am co-authoring... Is that a real word? XD LOL well I don't know :/

Anyway... The story is called: Crossdressing. LIKE A MAN. Here's the link:

http://www.asianfanfics.com/story/view/128938/crossdressing-like-a-man-ukiss-shindongho 

It's about Shin Dongho of UKISS!!! And he crossdresses as a girl in order to not turn into a homeless person. :D