Promise...

She's Back

You were in a daze for the next period. Suzy had to continuously bring you back to reality.

"What's happening to you?" She asked, grabbing you by the shoulders and shaking you.

"Myungsoo..." You repeated his name that you remembered from roll call.

"What? That guy over there?" Suzy turned around and pointed to the people sitting two rows behind you discreetly.

L caught you looking at him and waved with a smile. You waved back.

"Don't tell me, you're a fangirl too." The word 'fangirl' put you off. Not that fangirls are bad, it's that some fangirls get too obsessed.

"You back?" Suzy clicked her fingers in front of your eyes.

"Yes." You said normally. She laughed happily.

"Good to have you back."

----

Soon it was dreaded lunch. Suzy refused to leave your side and you were glad. Sungjong and L stood there awkwardly, under the glares of Suzy.

"Um... Hyung should be here with the others soon." You fidgeted at L's words. *I don't think I can face him yet...*

"Look... S-Sungjong...I-I don't want to see him just yet..." You stuttered.

"What do you mean?" He asked.

"She means she can't face him now, she's not ready to listen to him." You nodded at Suzy's explanation.

Sungjong and L stayed silent, asking each other what to do in their facial expressions.

"Well..." L started, "Promise us you'll meet him later? He's all upset lately, and it's just not normal of him to be..."

"I promise..." You said quietly.

"_______!!!" The voice you didn't want to hear finally made its way to your ears.

You walked away quickly with Suzy towards the roof.

"Wait! I thought...." He trailed off when he couldn't see you anymore. "Yah, I thought you said she agreed." He faced the two boys in your year.

"She did, but she doesn't want to meet you now." L said.

"Then when will she accept my apology..." He sighed.

-----

I was kind of... blank... writing this chapter. But I guess it's still okay, right? I'm planning to update again when I piece out what happens in the next chapter. The person/ people L.Joe called will be revealed too~ Even though... It's kind of obvious who he called XD