Only one lost his life that night...

She's Back

Chunji was up against the leader of the rival group.

The leader clenched his teeth and slashed at Chunji in quick fast movements. Of course, Chunji dodged them.

The leader threw a punch at Chunji, leaving him defenseless for a few seconds. The leader took his chance to pierce the knife in Chunji's chest.

"CHUNJI OPPA!" You screamed.

Chunji stepped back a few steps, holding onto the handle of the knife. What he did next surprised you.

He pulled the knife out and smirked at the leader. There was no blood on it.

"You think we're stupid?" With one swift kick, the leader was knocked out on the ground.

You didn't notice this though, you were busy crying over how the people you cared for are dying in front of your eyes.

You swept L.Joe's fringe away from his eyes, and found a big bruise on his forehead. You gently touched it.

L.Joe flinched.

You froze in confusion. "L-L.Joe?"

"Ow..." He groaned and touched the bruise on his forehead. "Stupid ground..."

You were scared as hell. "Y-You're still alive?"

Chunji came over, which surprised you even more since he wasn't harmed.

In one quick pull, L.Joe's jacket was ped, revealing that he was wearing a vest. And there it was, the bullet was stuck in the vest.

You felt a rush of happiness. You turned around.

A grumpy Ricky was behind you, sitting cross-legged with his arms crossed in front of his chest. "Noona, you forgot about me didn't you?"

"No! Of course not!" You rushed over to him and hugged the maknae as tight as you could.

"Ah! Noona! It hurts!" He whined. "Oh, sorry." You backed off.

"Hehe... Noona, you love L.Joe hyung!" He laughed cutely.

"Aish!" You put your hand over his mouth.

L.Joe slowly sat up, holding onto his forehead. "Far out... I hit the ground pretty hard..."

"Guys! I know the people who got shot are safe, but I just got stabbed and it's legit!" Jisu waved with one arm in the air with the other hand on his injured leg.

"Can anyone help me up?" He asked. L ran over to help.

"I'll call the ambulance..." Sungyeol said.

The rest of INFINITE gathered around all of you.

You then suddenly remembered. There was still someone who was in worse condition than L.Joe, Ricky and Jisu combined.

"Changjo!" You shot up and ran to the fallen body of the maknae.

"Changjo?" You kneeled beside him. Hyo's body wasn't far away. You frowned at the pool of blood forming beside Hyo's body.

You felt Changjo's pulse and sighed gladly when you found it still beating.

"Changjo, stay with us. We have help coming..." You pleaded.

"CHANGJOO!!!!!" Ricky appeared out of nowhere and took over. "Changjo don't die! Please!"

"Ugh... Hyung... Shut up... You're giving me a headache..." Changjo mumbled.

Ricky froze. "Just don't die Changjo-ah..." He whispered.

The others slowly gathered around you. C.A.P. bent down over Hyo and felt his pulse.

"He's gone..." C.A.P. whispered.

Jisu hopped over with the support of L, who painfully pulled out the knife and bandaged his wound with his jacket.

Woohyun comforted you with a warm hug and sighed deeply.

"I hope he'll be okay..."

---

WHOOOAAAAAA! This is the most comments I have received!!!! On with the A/N...

L.Joe and Ricky didn't die!!! YAY~! But Changjo got bashed and Jisu is hurt D: NOOO~!!!

And so, Teen Top wore those vests after the earlier fight when the 9 membered baddies kidnapped Ricky.

So Teen Top learned from the fight and wore those life saving vests! ^^

AND HYO IS GONE AND IS SOMEWHERE NOT ON EARTH.