I AM A NINJA! -L.Joe

She's Back

"I'm home!" You called out happily from a nice day spent with L.

"Oh you're back already? Did you have fun?" L.Joe asked, holding a book upside down in his hands.

"Yes! It was really fun!" You kicked off your shoes.

"You looked pretty with that hair clip..." L. Joe scowled away from your view.

You touched your hair. There was nothing in it. "How did you know I had a hair clip?"

-----

"I'll be there soon!" You said into the receiver, grabbing your bag.

"Where are you going?" L.Joe asked even though he perfectly knew where you were going.

"I'm going to Woollim Mall." You slipped on your flats and grabbed your jacket.

"Okay, have fun." He said blankly and focused on the TV screen.

A few minutes after you left, L.Joe grabbed his jacket and wore his shoes to go out too.

-----

"Hello L oppa!" You waved. He turned towards you with a smile on his face.

"Hello _____!" You stopped beside him and smiled back up at him.

"Shall we start?" He asked.

"Let's go!" You declared the start of the day. He laughed at your bubbly response and followed your lead.

"Pfft." L.Joe blew his fringe away from his eyes. He continued to stalk, hiding behind poles and crouching down low.

"Mummy, is that a ert you told me about?" A little girl pointed at L.Joe, pulling on her mum's hand.

"He's a bit young to be one..." She furrowed her eyebrows and turned her daughter away. "Let's go Jieun..."

L.Joe glared at the little girl. *I am NOT a ert...*

"Oppa! What flavour do you like?" You asked L, pointing to the flavours of ice cream.

"The flavour you like." L gave you another one of his unique smiles. You hid your light pink cheeks and asked the worker for two Strawberry ice creams.

"That flirty guy did not just did what I think he did..." L.Joe muttered angrily.

"And what did he do?" A voice questioned him from behind.

L.Joe spun around and sunk to the ground clutching onto his shirt.

"You gave me a heartattack!" He complained.

"Sorry bro... Just saw you here and I was wondering what you were doing." Chunji helped him up.

"I was... Hanging out you know." He brushed himself off.

"By hiding behind poles and rubbish bins?" L.Joe glared at him. "Were you following _____?" His eyes grew twice the size than it was.

"NO. I said I was just hanging out!" He punched his hyung on the arm.

"But she's right there with L. I think she's going to the movie theatre."

"WHAT?" He spun back around. *Now I can't follow them unless I spend money!*

"I was joking L.Joe." Chunji spun L.Joe back around. "Since you seem busy... I'll leave you to... not follow her. See you."

Chunji saluted and walked away. L.Joe stood there awkwardly before turning back around to find where you were.

His eyes grew even bigger when he saw L wiping the ice cream off the tip of your nose. *He's too close!!! And I'm too far away... Time to get closer!*

L.Joe made sure he made his move whenever your backs were turned. *I AM A NINJA! :D*

"He better not try anything on her..." He growled from behind a big plant.

L.Joe followed you around for more than three hours, keeping his eyes on L.

You were peacefully walking around with L. You weren't really planning to buy anything so you only brought money for food.

"Ooh! Let's go here!" You pulled him into a shop which sold lots of cute things.

L froze in his spot when you let him go. The shop attendents and other shoppers looked at him awkwardly standing there.

Realising that L wasn't with you, you turned around to take him around the shop.

"Come on oppa!" You took his hand again. *Eh? Is that plant moving?* You tilted your head in confusion, making L turn around too.

It froze straight away when it had two unwanted pairs of eyes watching it.

Waving it off, you took L to look at the accessories.

"You're not bored are you?" You worried about L.

"Not at all! I think this hair clip will look nice on you." He smiled and personally put it on for you.

You looked in the mirror and found that he was right. You took it off to see the price. *WHAT? WHY IS IT SO EXPENSIVE FOR A HAIR CLIP?*

"I can pay for it." L offered, noticing your surprised expression.

"Oh no it's okay, you don't have to oppa." You assured him, putting it back.

"No, really. I want to buy it for you." He took it from your hands and left for the cashier.

L.Joe grumbled. *Nobody buys her a hair clip except for ME. Her Best Friend!*

Once you were out of the shop, L helped you put the hair clip on.

"It even matches your outfit." He complimented. You smiled gratefully to him.

"Thank you again, L oppa..." You shyly avoided his gaze.

You checked the time.

"Oh it's been that long already?" You frowned.

"Time flies when you're having fun." L calmly said.

"I have to go home oppa."

L.Joe panicked at those words. *She must not come home before me!*

"Let's go to one more store." He used his aegyo to persuade you.

"Okay!" You eagerly agreed.

L.Joe ran all the way home from Woollim Mall.

----

L.Joe realised what he had said. *Think L.Joe think!*

"Oh, it's because... Chunji was at the mall and he told me about it..." He tried to make it sound as believable as possible.

"Oh, well... Okay, thank you." You answered, smiling at him before leaving to your room.

*Pheew... Luckily she didn't ask how I knew what she looked like from Chunji's description...* L.Joe wiped off invisible beads of sweat from his forehead.