Holidays Are Over???

She's Back

"WHY? WHY L.JOE WHY? WHY CAN'T I ATTEND T.O.P. HIGH WITH YOU?!" You grabbed onto his arm, refusing to let go.

"I never knew you would react like this! You don't even know anything about T.O.P. High!" He desperately grabbed onto the kitchen counter.

"I DON'T CARE. I KNOW THAT YOU AND THE OTHERS WILL BE THERE. WHY DO I HAVE TO GO TO WOOLLIM HIGH?" After ten long minutes, you finally let go. You sat on the floor with your arms crossed.

L.Joe peeled himself off of the counter and sat next to you. You continued to sulk, ready to explode into another tantrum.

"You're already 17, nearly turning 18! You don't need me to be there anymore." He tried to reason with you.

You sniffed.

"______? Are you okay? You're not crying are you?" You glared at him.

"You poopoohead..." You mumbled. He sat there, faking a stunned expression.

"P-Poopoohead?" He repeated. You nodded. His mouth dropped slowly.

"Y-You hurt my feelings! It was my birthday yesterday! I can't believe you would call me something like that!" He threw his own tantrum, lying on the floor. "I feel so offended! I thought we were best friends! Ricky is the real poopoohead! Didn't you see what he wore yesterday?" You stared.

You couldn't help but laugh when he looked like he was swimming on the floor.

"Ok fine... I'll 'happily' go to Woollim High..." You surrended after having your laughing attack.

"Good." He brushed himself off. You then finally noticed he was wearing his uniform.

"Wait... Doesn't school start next week?" You asked.

"No... It starts in less than an hour." He checked the clock. You panicked.

"Don't worry, I got it all sorted. Your uniform and books are in your room." L.Joe smiled proudly. *Unorganised as always...*

"THANKS. I DON'T KNOW WHAT I'LL DO WITHOUT YOU." You attacked him with a hug and ran off to your room.

------

How was this chapter? I hope you guys dont mind bout my choice of names to insult people with XD I had no idea what else to call him, so i chose poopoohead since my friends at school use that a lot... Did anybody see the picture of L.Joe's birthday? If you did, then you'll get what i mean by Ricky's hat :D