Lonely L.Joe ):

She's Back

The sky was getting darker and signs of twinkling stars made it's way to people's eyes.

The night was cold, but not too cold for people to hide indoors. It was a nice temperature where people would warm up together.

Nights like these were spent in cafes and small street shops. 

Friends would find each other and spend nights like those having fun, away from studies and school. Family would spend a nice free night together, leaving all the stress to be blown away with the wind.

L.Joe walked the streets alone, watching other people pass by with their friends and family.

He let out a sad sigh, missing his best friend.

"Oppa! Isn't this nice? I think it suits you!" He heard a girl say to her friend. He looked blankly at them, laughing and spending their time by each other's sides.

He had memories of when he spent his Winter nights like those, but now his best friend is off somewhere.

More people passed by, making him feel more and more lonelier. His side felt empty. He felt empty.

Moving away from the centre of the path, he wordlessly crouched against the wall.

Seconds went by, then minutes passed quicker. It's been nearly half an hour and L.Joe hadn't moved.

Less people passed him, being in their own worlds. They didn't even notice him.

L.Joe sighed again, he yearned for some company.

A few coins dropped in front of him.

Confused, he looked up. The person crouched down in front of him.

"Hey L.Joe, never knew that you became a hobo. I guess the apartment is all mine." You grinned.

The corners of his mouth twitched upwards, which also turned into a bright grin.

"This is mine..." He picked up the coins that you dropped and helped you up. "Let's go somewhere warm."

"My thoughts exactly." You smiled back at him.

 

-----

Herro herro! This is... another random chapter XD Not sure if it has anything to do with the main story though...

But I thought it was nice to put in a chapter of you and L.Joe hanging out as Best Friends :D

Even though... There wasn't much hanging out... But mostly Hobo/Loner L.Joe...

P.S: I turned the A/N purple so you'll know that it isn't part of the chapter and read it thinking it was more XD So now you can skip the purple part :D

P.P.S: I hope you have a wonderful day/night/afternoon! :DD