Let's Go Watch Paranormal Activity! ^^

She's Back

"Let's go ______! We don't want  to be late!" L.Joe called from the door, all ready to go.

"Ah... Wait! I still..." You trailed off, hurrying to grab your bag and put on your coat.

Closing your bedroom door, you took out your phone to text someone.

"What are you doing?" L.Joe asked, trying to look at the screen of your phone.

"Nothing..." You cheekily hid it from him and slipped on your shoes. "Let's go!"

------

To: Hyo Oppa ^^

Oppa! It's me! Can you go to watch a movie with me, Suzy, Infinite and Teen Top? I'm sure they won't mind! It's been a while since I've seen you!

You stuffed your phone into your jacket pocket and walked along side of L.Joe to the movie theatres.

Beep! You have a message! Beep!

From: Hyo Oppa ^^

Mian... I can't today... How bout I take you out to dinner in a few days? :)

L.Joe peeked at the message and scowled. *Sounds like a date...*

To: Hyo Oppa ^^

Ohh... :( Dinner sounds good! Call you later!

L.Joe's frown deepened.

------

"Is everyone here?" Sunggyu asked, acting as the leader.

"Yes." Everyone chorused.

You stuck by Suzy's side while L.Joe, L and Woohyun seemed like bodyguards standing behind you.

"Now... What should we watch?" C.A.P. asked, looking around at the posters of movies.

"How about that?" Sungyeol asked, pointing to a poster of a horror movie.

"No!" You declined. You hated scary things.

"Then what do you want to watch?" Niel asked.

Honestly, they have chosen the worst time to go watch a movie. All the good movies were either not released yet or have already passed screening.

You tried to look for something not scary. "How about that?" You asked, pointing to an animated romance movie rated G.

"No!" All the guys rejected at once.

"Paranormal Activity it is!" Sungyeol cheered.

"Here, here's the money for all of us." Woohyun passed the money that he had collected earlier over to Sunggyu.

"Andwae!" You protested and tried to reach for the money in his hand.

You were too late when Sunggyu had grip on the money.

"Oppa! You're my favourite~!!!" You did aegyo.

"WHAT?" L.Joe blurted out, but noone noticed.

"Lies!" Sunggyu angrily passed the money onto Sungyeol.

"Oppa~! Please don't pass on the money." Without a word, Sungyeol passed the money onto Dongwoo with a deep frown on his face. "You ran away from me..." He pouted.

"Dongwoo oppa! Andwae!" You wrapped your arms around his waist and pulled him away from the ticket cashier.

He struggled to reach the counter. "Daebak, I can't even beat her strength..." He laughed loudly and continued to try and pull you forward with him.

Quickly, Hoya snatched the money from Dongwoo's hand without you knowing and bought the tickets for the movie.

You found Dongwoo not struggling anymore. "Eh? Waeyo?" You peeked around Dongwoo to see Hoya holding the tickets victoriously.

"Ani! I refuse to watch!" You stomped over to Suzy. "Let's go!"

"But we already bought the tickets, it's a waste not to watch." Sungjong said.

You frowned. You reaally reeeaaaaaallly hated scary movies or anything scary. It leaves a huge impact on you and keeps you from sleeping comfortably.

"C'mon ______, I actually want to watch it. There's no scary people at all, they're invisible." Suzy tried to convince you. You frowned even deeper.

"Well... let's go in first guys." Sungyeol suggested, being the most excited for the movie.

In a hyper rush, the maknae line took Suzy away. "Y-Yah!" You chased after Changjo and Ricky for your friend back.

All of you rushed into the empty and deserted cinema and took your seats. Being too late to sit beside Suzy, you sat between L and L.Joe.

You covered your eyes when the movie started playing, refusing to move them. Even without seeing the movie, hearing the screams and the terror made it worse for you and your imagination.

------

"Ah... That was a pretty good movie." Sungyeol stretched his arms and lead the single file line out of the cinema.

Suzy waited outside for you to come out. Changjo passed, Ricky passed, L passed... Where were you?

At the sudden bang of the cinema door closing, you clutched onto the nearest thing to you.

Which was L.Joe.

"Come on ______, it wasn't that scary..." He patted your back and tugged you along to the exit.

"T-T-That's e-easy f-for y-you t-to s-say..." You stuttered, refusing to let go in case some random ghost attacks you and murders you once you do.

L.Joe pushed opened the door and lead you out. L frowned seeing how close you were with L.Joe.

Sensing light, you opened your eyes and looked around at the cinema surrounded with people.

Loosening your grip on L.Joe's jacket, you rubbed your eyes with a fist to get used to the light.

"Oppas are mean..." You sniffed.

"Aaaw... I'm sorry..." Woohyun opened his arms wide for a hug. You made your way to his direction but side stepped him to hug L which was standing behind him.

"AGAIN? L got chosen over me, AGAIN!" Woohyun frowned and attacked the closest person to him.

"Hyung, I need a hug..." He said to Sunggyu.

"W-What the hell? No!" He pried Woohyun off of him.

Woohyun pouted and stood alone with his arms limply by his side.