A New Oppa :D

She's Back

You were about to leave for school when a half awake L.Joe appeared in the living room.

"Where are you going?" He asked.

"School of course." You fixed the straps of your backpack.

"I thought you were planning to skip for the whole week?" He blankly looked around the room, still not fully awake.

"Skipping school worries me too much..." You frowned then remembered about the close call yesterday. "I'll be back home before 6."

L.Joe's eyes landed on you. "Really? No... Hanging out until dark?"

You shook your head. "Not today."

"Oh, okay." He smiled cluelessly.

You couldn't help it anymore, you wrapped your arms around L.Joe in a tight hug.

"If anything happens to me, remember that you're my best friend! I'm definitely glad to have met you! Know that noone can replace you in my life!"

L.Joe was definitely surprised, wondering what gibberish you were speaking of. "Why would anything happen to you?"

"It was... just in case." You pulled back. "I'm going now, see you later!"

The door shut with a solid lock, leaving L.Joe to stand in his pyjamas in silence.

------

RING~!!!

"END OF SCHOOL!" You cheered outside while skipping out to the gates.

"_______ seems to not like school now..." Sungyeol watched with a confused expression.

"Is it because of me?" Dongwoo made a pained expression.

"Of course not! Everybody likes you Dongwoo hyung..." Hoya patted his back.

"Are you sure? Do you like me?" Dongwoo asked, slightly pouting.

"Of course hyung! You're a really good friend!"

Woohyun looked at them with a blank expression. He's been tuning out a lot ever since he realised that L and L.Joe both like you.

"Hyung... Hyung? Hyung~? Hyung! WOOHYUN HYUNG!!!" L smacked Woohyun's arm. "Ouch... It's so hard..." L held onto his wrist.

"What do you want?" Woohyun looked at L like he was a strange kid.

"The others have left already..." L pointed out the small group in the distance.

"Oh... RACE YOU!" Woohyun changed to his childish self and ran as fast as he could.

-------

"It's still pretty bright outside... I can hang around for a while." You held onto your bag straps and strolled through the less crowded shops.

Something shone in the corner of your eyes. Turning to the direction of the shine, you noticed the display of watches and pretty jewellery.

"Ooh... This one is pretty..." You eyed the sparkling necklace with an Infinite symbol encrusted in jewels.

Having a heartattack after seeing the price, you turned to leave but bumped into someone else.

"Oh! I'm sorry..." You looked up to see a familiar mask. "Hyo?"

He pulled down his mask and flashed a pearly white smile. "Hello! How are you? Feeling fine?"

You nodded. "Thank you again for saving me..." You thanked sincerely.

"It's okay, I see you went to school today." You looked down at your uniform and nodded.

"So, what are you doing here?" You asked, trying to not make it sound too straightforward.

"I'm just looking around before I go back to the gym..."

"Mind if I join you? I think it's more fun if I don't shop alone..." You suggested.

"I don't mind at all." He gave a warm smile.

------

"I'm only 19..." Hyo revealed.

"Really? But you own a gym, don't you go to school anymore?" You asked, with your favourite bubble tea (yes... bubble tea again...) in your hands.

"I skipped a grade..."

"Really?!" You gasped. "You must be really smart! Why don't you go to university then?"

"I don't have enough money to go to a good university. So I own a gym to buy food and pay bills. It's a pretty easy life, I don't have to work." He grinned.

"Lucky..." You pouted. "I'm starting to not like school..."

"You should study hard and dream big while you're still in school. Right now, I live in an apartment by myself. I used to have a dream where I live in a mansion with my wife. But none of that is going to happen soon." He shrugged weakly.

You thought hard about what Hyo said.

"Well, you're home now." Hyo stopped.

"Oh, thanks for walking me home again, Hyo."

"Call me oppa." He waved.

"Okay... Bye Hyo oppa." You waved and made your way to your apartment.

-------

Ok so Hyo isn't some old erted guy who owns a place where sweaty people work out XD

In the picture, you can't really see his face since in the story, he wears a mask most of the time.

Even though he's only 19, think of him as a tall strong guy and not a skinny kid, yeah? XD YEAH~! HYO! HE'S BLONDE YO~!

*cough* Ok... I'm going now... :D