A Teenfinite Saturday, Part 2: Indirect Kiss

She's Back

*It's not fair that Sungjong gets to be close with her...* L scowled.

*I want to hang out with her too...* L.Joe frowned.

The two were following you and Sungjong around, answering with a simple nod or shake of the head everytime they were asked a question.

By now, you seemed to be the one getting new clothes. All Sungjong got was a new jacket while L and L.Joe bought nothing.

Seeing a bubble tea shop nearby, a lightbulb appeared above L.Joe's head.

While you and Sungjong entered another shop, L.Joe left the other direction.  

*Where is that guy going* L quickly looked at L.Joe and returned his attention to you.

"L oppa, is there anything you want to buy?" You asked.

Honestly, once L sees something he likes, he'll buy nearly everything that has the same style.

"Nope, it's okay." He shook his head. Your attention turned back to Sungjong. You admired how he had a great fashion sense.

"This would look great in a different colour..." He told you. "And you can wear it in Summer too! It's great isn't it?"

You nodded happily. You took a quick look around the store and decided to find the next shop.

You were slowly walking beside Sungjong, with L walking behind wondering how he can approach you.

*It's been nearly 2 hours... I'm getting thirsty...* Once that thought appeared in your brain, bubble tea appeared in front of you. *BUBBLE TEA!!!! :D*

You took a huge sip from the straw and smiled gratefully, ignoring the thought of where the drink magically came from.

L.Joe took his hand back and sipped on the same straw you drank from.

L eyed his victorious smile dangerously. *Indirect kiss???*

Once L.Joe caught L's glare, he shot him a sneaky smile. *It's war.* He thought from behind that smile.

*If you want to play that way, fine.* L returned the smile.

-------

THIS.

IS.

war~~

XD

It's a pretty short chapter, but it's kind of like a chapter which tells you what the next few chapters are probably going to be about.

Anyway... Comments are loved guys! :D