Returning the Handkerchief

She's Back

Once dinner was over, you started to walk home with L.Joe.

Seeing the gym open, you remembered about the handkerchief.

"Wait here, L.Joe." You pushed the doors opened to the gym.

The first thing you saw was the owner sitting on his chair, leaning back with his feet on the table. He seemed to be sleeping.

You shut the door behind you, making the little bell ring.

"Hello, welcome to Andromeda Gym, how may I-" He stopped.

You awkwardly stood still, fidgeting with the washed and clean handkerchief. "I-I wanted to return something..."

He put on a welcoming smile and gestured you over to the table. You quickly went over and handed him his handkerchief.

"I'll be going now, Hyo-shi..." You bowed.

"Wait-" He held your arm so you couldn't walk away. L.Joe entered and gave Hyo an intense stare.

His grip slowly loosened and he took his hand back.

"Do you think you can visit again?" He asked quietly, giving you a pleading look.

You kept your eyes down, quickly looking at L.Joe then at Hyo. Hyo had an expression that any woman (or even man XD) couldn't say no to.

You quickly nodded and ran back to L.Joe. "Let's go home!"

You switched personalities and rushed outside. *Phoo... Why was it so hot inside?*

You fanned yourself and without knowing, completely ignored L.Joe all the way home. You couldn't help but wonder what made Hyo look so familiar.

*Seems like I'm not here to her... Why is she ignoring me? How am I meant to win her over like this?*

He flipped out his phone and started to text someone. *This guy should be able to help me, he's had plenty of girlfriends before...*

------

*Beep* You got a message! *Beep*

You groaned sleepily. "Who the heck texts me at..." You checked your phone with one eye opened, "...at 12... Right, I slept in."

You sat up and stretched. Rubbing your eyes, you checked who texted you.

One new message from Jisu.

"JISU?!" You accidently fell off your bed. Jisu to you was, the sweetest, kindest, most romantic guy you've ever met. He used to a really good friend of yours, but of course L.Joe would be number 1. Jisu used to tell you how he'll treat his girlfriend like a princess and take her out on plenty of dates because she would be the most important person to him. The thing that Jisu wished for in life, was the perfect girlfriend he would later call his wife.

You read the text straight away.

Hi _______! It's been so long since we've talked! How's school? It's really cold isn't it? Wear plenty of clothes and keep warm! ^^ I was wondering if you wanted to hang out today? I finish my shift at around 3 today, we close until dinner shift starts at 5... So how about it? L.Joe doesn't have to know!

You laughed softly and texted him back.

Sure! I'll meet you at your restaurant. See you soon Jisu! :)

You threw your phone under your pillow and walked outside to look for L.Joe.

"L.Joe?" No reply. You called out again and searched every room in the apartment. There was no sign of him

"I guess he went out..."

After washing up and changing out of your pyjamas, you strolled over to the kitchen to find breakfast.

A yellow sticky note was stuck onto the rice cooker. You held it to closer to your eyes to read it.

"I left early today to talk to a friend, I already prepared your breakfast in case you poison yourself with your cooking :P. All you have to do is heat it up in the microwave for a minute. I left the food on the table. ^^ And Good Morning!"

You stuck the note back on the rice cooker and walked over to the nicely prepared food. "My cooking isn't that bad..."