Battle of the Maknaes

She's Back

You were happily walking out of school with Suzy by your side. *No INFINITE in sight.*

"_______!" You turned around. *Spoke too soon.*

"Can I explain now?" He begged while running. You could see the rest of INFINITE following with tired expressions.

You turned the other way to walk out of school, but L stood there blocking your way.

"Hi." He smiled down at you. Your jaw hung open. *Since when was he here...*

With the smile still on his face, he closed your mouth with a finger and turned you the other way.

You were met by Woohyun's chest, you looked up to see his face.

He looked as if he was going to cry, without warning, he hugged you tightly.

Feeling awkward, you pushed him away. It was hard because of his muscles, but you managed to in the end.

"NOONA!!! WHAT ARE YOU DOING WITH SEVEN OTHER GUYS!" You heard a familiar cute voice only you knew well out of the other 8 looking his way.

"Ricky?" You looked around for him.

"Ricky?" The others repeated in unison.

You spotted him running to you from the gate with Changjo and Niel running after him.

"Ricky! Slow... Down!" Niel called out to the speeding boy. Changjo ran faster.

"No! Don't leave me!" Niel gave up and walked the whole way instead.

Ricky attacked you with a massive hug while Changjo had to sulk because he wasn't quick enough.

"She hugs this guy and not me..." Woohyun sent daggers to Ricky. Ricky let go of you, grabbed the imaginary daggers and pretended to bite and spit them on the ground.

"Who are you?" He changed from a bubbly little boy to a intimidating gangster. Changjo took the chance to hug you. He was so strong that he lifted you off the ground and spun you around.

"I missed you noona!" Changjo smiled.

"Yah, come here." Ricky called the maknae of Teen Top over. They stood between you and INFINITE like bodyguards, with their arms folded across their chest. Niel finally arrived and did the same instantly after puffing breathlessly.

"Who are you and what were you doing with OUR _______?" Ricky eyed the rest suspiciously.

"We're her school friends." Sungjong and L mimicked them, standing in front of them with their arms crossed. Ricky rolled his eyes.

"I'm her brother." Woohyun said in a matter-of-fact tone. Ricky's eyes stopped mid roll and looked for Woohyun. All he saw was L, blocking his view.

Ricky side stepped L to try and talk to Woohyun but Sungyeol blocked his path, with a smirk on his face.

"Ooh look! Battle of Maknaes!" Dongwoo let out an unexpected giggle.

"Who are you then, to call _______ yours?"

"Who... Are we?" Ricky seemed amused. "We are the ones who were there for her when you weren't. We're her family."

Ricky's words warmed your heart, but it hit Woohyun's with guilt.

Ricky tried to sneak a look at Woohyun's expression over Sungyeol's shoulder. You laughed at how adorable he looked, tippy-toeing.

Suzy tugged on your arm.

"Should we go before this gets ugly?" She whispered. You looked at the guys, who were trying to stare each other down.

"We should... Quietly..."

"Yah, noona." You turned around slowly to see Changjo watching you. He gestured for you to stay.

"______ ah... I have to go..." Suzy waved.

"Oh... See you tomorrow." You waved back.

"You don't need to worry about us, we're nice people." Sungyeol assured them.

"We'll protect her in school." Myungsoo smiled and winked your way. You couldn't help but blush.

"Ah! I saw that! What's going on between you two? Wait until L.Joe hyung hears about this!" Niel stuck an accusing finger in the air.

"L.Joe? Who is he exactly?" Sungjong remembered. "You always mention him but we don't know who he is."

"Ooh~ Noona talks about L.Joe hyung~" Changjo teased. Your cheeks were double the shade darker than before.

"Well, they live to-" You shut Ricky's mouth and dragged the other two with you.

"Noona! It hurts!" Changjo whined.

"You got stronger!" Niel rubbed his arm.

"Aish..." You growled, pulling them out of school.

"See you! I'll apologise tomorrow! You promised!" Woohyun cupped his hands around his mouth.

"Okay!" You replied without a second thought and focused on taking the three away from INFINITE.

"We'll meet again! Next time with the rest of Teen Top!" Ricky declared.

----

Sorry if I disappointed you guys with lame chapters  : /

I shall be leaving in 7 hours for my plane~ I shall be sleeping now.

I was planning to write a chapter on Christmas about Christmas... But my story is a bit too early in the year for that :(

I will write it anyway, but not on Christmas Day. Hope you readers have a Merry Christmas and Happy Holidays! :D