Myungsoo the Magician

She's Back

When you arrived at school the next day, you were happily greeted by Suzy. It felt like you were best friends for months rather than a day.

"Let's go to class!" Suzy linked her arm with yours as you happily agreed.

Students around you in the hall stared at you walking past. You avoided eye contact and held your head low. You heard Suzy scowl at them, something you weren't used to.

"Ignore them _______, they're judgemental sheep who follow the kingkas." She walked faster, with you still in her grasp.

"Wait! _______!" Someone desperately called out. You perfectly knew who it was, you were glad all the fangirls were blocking his way.

"Let me explain! Please! _______!" He raised his voice. You were curious in what he wanted to say about the past.

"Don't listen to him, let's go." Suzy pulled you away.

"Please move!" He commanded. The crowd parted into two straight away, with seven guys facing the both of you.

Luckily, you were saved by the bell for first period.

----

At break, you found it quiet easy to avoid Woohyun. Sungjong tried to get you to go meet up with him but you obviously refused. He eventually gave up since he knew he couldn't force you.

"Let's hang out here..." Suzy pointed to a sign next to a staircase. 'The Roof'.

You nodded and followed her up there.

No one was there and you were glad. Suzy decided that'll be your permanent meeting spot and hang out.

----

Period 2 was noisy.

Suzy wasn't in your class and the seat next to you was free, not for long until Sungjong sat there.

He tried to persuade you again but in a different approach.

"Woohyun hyung is a nice guy, he regrets everything! I'm serious! If you would talk to him, he would apologise." The last word rang through your brain. In the end you ignored him. He tried using aegyo.

"Please~! Let him talk to you! Don't run off." He pouted and hit your arm playfully. You were slightly amused.

"Hyung, can you persuade her?" Sungjong turned to L.

You looked at him properly for the first time. You studied his features, to you, they were near perfect.

"How?" His gentle voice broke your trance.

"Try aegyo or beg, or both." Sungjong suggested. *He probably wouldn't get anywhere with aegyo, I'm the king of aegyo!*

He turned in his seat to face you. You turned in your seat to face him too, unconsciously placing your cheek into your palm.

L raised an eyebrow to Sungjong, who just waited eagerly.

"Please~ Woohyun hyung needs to talk to you! He needs you back with him~" He begged in a cuter voice with a small wink at the end.

"Okay..." You said a little too dreamily.

The fangirls' screaming and squealing from the back of the classroom interrupted your thoughts.

You turned back to face the board, pulling your hand away from twirling your hair. *What's wrong with me today?*

You cupped your hands over your pink cheeks.

*What was that? One simple wink?* Sungjong thought.

*She's so cute when she's flustered, no wonder Woohyun hyung wants her back.* Myungsoo smiled and turned back in his chair.

----

Sorry for not updating yesterday... I was addicted to a drama >< I'll try to update again later today. I'm also going to go on a hiatus until the 31st of December. I'll be on holidays~ and I'm also moving to a new apartment. :D