Problem Solved

She's Back

 

"She's my sister, okay? Don't hurt her just because you're jealous." Woohyun lectured all the fangirls who were standing with their heads facing the ground.

He jumped off the table with a solid thud on the ground.

"Now..." He swung his arms by his side. "Who wants a hug?" He beamed.

In half a second, a big group hug was formed. Once everyone got their hug, the guilty apologised to you.

"Do you need medicine _______ shi? I'm really sorry..." One of the girls who hurt you offered.

"It's okay Mi Yun shi, I've already got medicine." You smiled assuringly.

Suzy was still shocked over the power the kingkas had. They could gather the girls, make them stand in rows and make the quiet when they want to speak.

Once the crowd disappeared, you loosened up.

"That was really awkward..." You pouted and walked over to Suzy but bumped into someone else.

"Ow..." You rubbed your forehead which hit their nametag. You read the tag. -Myungsoo-

"Are you okay?" He asked. You nodded. "I'm A-Okay~!" You made an okay sign with your fingers.

He let out a soft laugh. "Stay warm." He put his palms on your cold cheeks. Your eyes widened at the sudden contact.

"Yah, Kim Myungsoo. No skinship or contact WHATSOEVER." Woohyun pointed two fingers to his eyes and pointed them at L.

L dropped his arms by his side. Where his hands were on your cheeks were now pink. He waved and left to the rest of Infinite.

Suzy shook your arm gently. "You look stoned."

She laughed when the corners of your mouth curled up at  the comment.

"Yah." You punched her arm softly. "Let's get to the next classroom."

------

"DID YOU SEE THAT? That stranger put his hands on her cheeks!" L.Joe fumed.

"Hyung... L hyung isn't a stranger." Ricky whined and huddled up against the maknae.

"To her he is..." He kept his eyes opened.

"They go to the same school and see each other five days a week." Chunji rubbed his hands together.

"I thought you wanted her to be independent." C.A.P. questioned.

"W-Well... I don't trust her to be in this school anymore."

"But she won't be with Suzy noona if you make her change schools." Changjo shivered but warmed up when he thought of Suzy.

"What are we doing here anyway... It's so cold..." Niel grumbled. "It's all because of this bad guy." Niel sourly pointed at the standing boy next to him.

All the others were crouched against the wall, curled up to keep warm.

"I think the milk carton your standing on is going to break soon. Hyung, you got fat." Ricky teased.

"No I didn't." L.Joe jumped off. "I'm perfectly healthy. Let's go."

He headed towards T.O.P. High, which was about a ten minute walk.

"I wonder what the teachers will say when they find out we skipped school..." Changjo worried.

"Nothing, we're gangster kingkas. We can do whatever we want." C.A.P. stated. It was true though, the teachers were too scared to say anything against them.

L.Joe was in another world though. *I hope she's okay. She gave me a heartattack yesterday... L hyung better not be crushing on her.*

"Hey, hey L.Joe! You're not dreaming of cookies again are you?" C.A.P. teased.

"Huh? What, no..." L.Joe rubbed the back of his neck. C.A.P. gestured a different direction. "We're going to the gym. I think you did get fat."

"I did not! I gave my cookies to _______..." L.Joe followed along.

"So you were dreaming of _______ eating cookies?" C.A.P. laughed. L.Joe just walked silently, back in his own world.

-----------

HELLO HELLO~ I'm back again :DD

I think this story might end up shorter than I expected...

Anyway... YAY~ I tricked some of you guys XD Who liked that chapter? I'm going to delete it soon since it's not part of the story...

I only have a cold left, no more fever :D Thanks for the comments :)

Thanks to KpopLuvar!!! For the poster for this story ^^