Miss A

She's Back

Suzy met you by the gate and attacked you in a breath-taking hug.

"I-I can't breathe..." You choked.

"Oh! I'm sorry, I just heard what happened!" She pulled back and linked her arm with yours.

"Where are we going?" She led you out of school.

"To the mall to meet my friends remember? But now, tell me what happened. You can trust me!" She smiled. Suzy seemed friendly and trustworthy enough.

*Might as well if we're going to be friends...* You told her everything including your childhood on the way to the mall.

"Oh my gosh... That's horrible..." She started to let out all the thoughts about never really liking INFINITE.

"They're so full of themselves! Like, pfft please, you're not that famous!" Both of you walked through the doors into the air conditioned building.

"There they are!" Suzy dragged you over to 3 girls. The looked like they should be in their early twenties.

"Hey Suzy! Who's this?" One with orange hair asked, smiling warmly.

"This is my new friend, Nam _______." She introduced. You bowed politely.

"No need to be so formal, I'm Jia. This is Fei and Min." They waved when their names were called.

The rest of the afternoon passed by quickly. You got along with them so quickly that it felt like you were friends for a long time, it helped with their easy going personalities.

It wasn't until 6 o'clock when you received a call from L.Joe. You felt a small bubble of anger in you that you've never felt towards him before.

"Yes?" You answered. The others watched you while drinking on their bubble tea.

"_______!!! WHY DIDN'T YOU PICK UP THE FIRST 14 CALLS? DID YOU GET KIDNAPPED? WHERE ARE YOU? HOW MUCH DO THEY WANT? I ONLY HAVE $50 AT THE MOMENT, DO THEY TAKE CHEQUES?" You had to hold your phone away from your ear.

"Who's that? He sounds adorable." Fei let out a motherly giggle.

"L.Joe... Am I really worth $50?" You asked, the bubble of anger grew bigger.

"NO! OF COURSE NOT! DID THEY DO ANYTHING TO YOU?"

Jia signalled for you to hand the phone over to her. You gladly did so since your ears were ringing.

"She can't talk to you right now, let's discuss her price." Jia asked in a lower voice. She placed the phone on the table and set it on speaker, fast enough to hear him scream.

"WHAT DID YOU DO TO MY _______?! SHE'S PRICELESS. HOW MUCH DO YOU WANT? DO YOU ACCEPT SEPARATE PAYMENTS?" You felt the bubble pop like it never existed.

"So you're his?" Min raised her eybrow and nudged you teasingly.

"Dude... You're so gullible." Suzy said into the receiver.

"Eh? Who was that?" L.Joe paused, sounding as innocent as ever.

"This is Suzy, _______'s friend from school. She's just hanging out with her friends okay? She'll go home soon." She laughed at his overreaction.

"Oh... _______? Where are you now?" You picked up the phone and turned off the speaker.

"I'm at Woollim mall."

"Stay there okay! Don't go home by yourself, it's too dark! Wait for me outside near the bus stop."

"Okay L.Joe..." You sighed and hung up.

"So... You have to go now?" Min asked.

"Yea, but I have to wait for him outside." You stood up, put on your bag and grabbed your bubble tea.

"Oooh! I want to wait too! I want to know if he's as cute as he sounds!" Fei giggled and followed with everyone else.

A few minutes later, L.Joe's bus arrived. The other four hid behind a pillar.

L.Joe jumped off the bus and attacked you with a hug.

"I thought you were kidnapped! You didn't answer my calls and texts!" He whined and drank your bubble tea.

"Hey!" You snatched back your hand away from him.

"He's so cute!" You heard Fei squeal.

"Shhh! He's probably 5 years younger than you!" Min slapped her arm making an audible sound.

"Queiten down guys!" Jia hissed.

L.Joe looked suspiciously at the talking pillar.

"Are you ______'s friends?" He approached it quickly, curious to see who your friends were.

"I don't want him to see me!" Fei complained.

"Then... RUN!" Jia shouted before all four of them shot off.

"See you tomorrow!" Suzy waved. You waved back.

"Erm... Let's go home..." L.Joe scratched his head awkwardly.

"They even live together! That's so cute! I wonder if they're dating." You heard Fei's faint comment followed by an 'Ow!' due to Min's slap.

L.Joe returned by your side.

"I was worried you got caught. Even though I taught you how to run and jump over things, I didn't teach you how to fight." You drank the remaining of your drink wondering where to start telling him about your day.

----

Decided to update again today :D