Trouble

She's Back

You informed L.Joe of your plans with Hyo and left home.

Walking through the cold, streets of Andromeda, you looked for the right restaurant that you and Hyo agreed with.

You checked your phone for the time. *Oh, I'm still early.*

You decided to walk around before waiting outside the restaurant.

You walked around shops, looking at things that interested you. You walked around more, not knowing you were being followed.

You checked the time again. *It's time to eat!*

You smiled widely and made your way to the restaurant. Every step you took, the follower matched it.

You turned a corner before bumping into someone. "Oh, I'm sorry..."

You apologised. The person you bumped into didn't say anything, neither did he move.

You avoided eye contact and tried to go around him but he stepped that way too. You tried the other way but he went that way too.

"Excuse me..." You grew irritated. He had an amused smile on his face.

You stepped back, only to bump into more people. You turned around to see 8 more people, with the same amused look.

You turned back around, the restaurant was only a few metres away. You saw Hyo waiting there, swaying on his feet, waiting for you with a smile.

"Oppa!" You shouted and waved your hand to catch his attention.

He looked your way. His eyes grew bigger and he started to run to you. But it was too late.

You were out with a blow to the head and taken away.

-----

Your head spun painfully. You tried to touch your forehead but your hands were tied behind your back.

You were in a chair and your feet were tied together.

"Noona..." A voice croaked, making you open your eyes.

You gasped audibly. "Changjo!"

He was badly hurt and cut. Bruises covered his hands, legs and face. Dried blood was on his face and hands. It hurt you so much to see him in that state. 

He wasn't tied at all. They thought since they already beat him up badly, he couldn't fight at all. They made sure he was near dead.

Changjo laid limp on the ground, eyes filled with tears, looking only at you.

You slowly started to cry. What kind of human beings would do this? To a 16 year old boy?

"Changjo... Why would they do this to you..." You cried. You wanted to take care of him so badly, but you were tied back.

"Noona... They want you." He croaked.

The warehouse door opened slightly, making little noise. The warehouse was big and mostly filled with light.

You tried to see who it was through the tears in your eyes.

"______! Who did this?!"

It was Hyo and he looked terrified, he looked around him for any signs of people ready to attack him.

He kneeled on the ground in front of Changjo, studying his injuries. Changjo slowly turned his eyes to Hyo.

"Hey you! What are you doing here?!"

 

 

*A/N: This story is nearing its' end... Just wanted to quickly say so! Oh and, imagine the warehouse with more shadows XD