OMG I Saw A Ghost! A Really Pretty One...

She's Back

L.Joe tossed and turned in his bed.

Honestly, he felt scared from watching the movie too. Who knows? Maybe an invisible child is watching him right now...

He faced the door and exhaled deeply. *There's nothing to be scared of... It was just a movie...*

An eerie creak echoed in his room and in his ears. He open his eyes slightly to see what it was.

A figure of a female with long dark hair and a white gown stood by his doorway. Her face was slightly covered with her hair and she was slightly trembling.

"OH MY GOSH! GHOSTS ARE REAL!" He rolled into the other direction, only to hit his head on the wall. "Ow..."

You waddled over to his bed and dropped your white blankets on the flloor.

"Byunghun oppa... I can't sleep..." You sniffed.

L.Joe rolled back to see you frowning. *B-Byunghun oppa? Why is she suddenly calling me by my real name? And oppa too?*

He could sense your troubled and tense expression. You looked like you were going to cry any moment.

"What's wrong?" He asked, curling a strand of hair around your ear so he could see your eyes.

"I feel scared... But not from the movie... But from my memories..." A tear glistened in the moonlight as it rolled down your cheek.

He felt pure sadness himself as he wiped the tear away. "Then do you want to sleep here?"

You nodded and set up your blankets on the floor as a bed. L.Joe stood up to shut his door, in case any other real ghosts or murderers come in.

"Goodnight oppa..." You mumbled and climbed onto his bed. He froze in confusion.

You gathered his blankets around you and fluffed it up for it to be comfortable.

"W-Where do I sleep?" L.Joe asked.

"Here," You pointed to the blanket bed you made. "I tried to make it as fluffy as I could."

He stared at the blanket bed on the floor. It did look comfortable, but his bed was much better.

"Did you just kick me out of my own bed?" He asked, still puzzled.

"K-Kind of..." You spoke into his blanket.

"Why can't I just sleep on my own bed?" He made his way to you.

"Ani! You're still a guy and I'm still a girl! You're a gangster who has a lot of muscles and I'm a girl who doesn't do much exercise!" You rolled to the edge of the bed so he couldn't get any closer.

"But we've been best friends for nearly 4 years now! I won't do anything, I promise." He tried to roll you away towards the wall.

"A-Ani! Andwae!" Your protests were muffled under the sheets and you finally felt the wall beside you.

He gathered your blankets from the floor and wrapped it around him. "Goodnight, _______."

"Goodnight L.Joe..."

"Eh? What happened to Byunghun oppa?" He asked, with a teasing tone to his voice.

"He rolled off the bed and fell to the floor." You kicked him off and stopped once you heard the satisfied thump.

"Goodnight Byunghun oppa..." You smiled sweetly and went to sleep.