A Teenfinite Saturday Part 3: DINNER!!! :DD

She's Back

C.A.P. opened the doors to the big korean bbq for the others to enter.

"Oh, it looks full." Woohyun searched the restaurant for a spare table.

"Don't worry hyung," Chunji paused to look for someone. "Oh, Jisu!"

The teenage waiter quickly ran up to the group once his name was called.

"Hello Teen Top shi. How many people today?" Jisu silently waved at you. You waved happily back.

It's been a while since you've seen Jisu. You used to go to the same middle school today and were really good friends.

L.Joe sent him a familiar glare. You see, Jisu used to have a crush on you. You didn't know, but L.Joe did.

Jisu was scared to ever hang out with you ever since he found out that L.Joe knew.

"This way Teen Top, Infinite and ______ shi." Jisu lead you up the stairs and into your own private spacious room. 

There was a circular table in the middle of the room with a many polished chairs surrounding it.

Above the barbeque was a crystal chandelier, lighting up the room nicely.

While everyone was looking out the window at the city lights, you stayed back.

"Are you scared of heights?" L asked, with a playful grin on his face. You nodded shyly.

"Let's take a seat first." He pulled out a chair for you and helped you tuck it in. L pulled out his own chair and sat down in the seat to your right.

Once L sat down, L.Joe sat down on the seat on the left. While he was tucking his chair in, he sent an angry stare towards L.

"Aw... I wanted to sit next to ______..." Woohyun moped.

"Oh okay oppa." You stood up but was pulled back down.

"Too bad hyung, she already sat down." L said sternly. Woohyun backed off once he detected the seriousness in his expression.

"Okay... I'll just sit here..." Woohyun took the seat right across you from the table.

-------

Once the food was cooked, everyone started to dig in. Especially Ricky and Changjo.

"IT'S NICER THAN BEFORE!!!" Ricky shouted in glee.

"Calm down Ricky... You're so loud." Niel had to cup his ear to block out Ricky who was sitting beside him.

"Here. It's your favourite right?" L.Joe placed some meat onto your plate.

"Thank you! It's been so long since I ate bulgogi... Here, this tastes pretty nice." You fed him some then chowed down straight away.

L.Joe signed over to L. *0 you, 1 ME.* L shook his head and mouthed. "It doesn't count."

L.Joe nodded his head and mouthed back. "Yes it does."

"No it doesn't." He shook his head even harder.

"Yes, it does. You're just jealous I made the first move." L.Joe mouthed back.

"I'm not jealous." L started to eat.

Woohyun watched the silent arguement with a blank expression. *What the heck?*

You started to get more food before Ricky could finish the whole thing when you noticed L had some sauce on the corner on his mouth.

"Oh, oppa, let me..." You picked up a napkin and wiped it off for him.

L.Joe watched with jealous eyes. Once L made eye contact with him, L.Joe shook his head.

Woohyun watched another silent arguement, this time with hand gestures. *How can this girl be so oblivious...*

"Hey, aren't you going to eat? You're just holding onto your chopsticks with your mouth hanging open. You do realise that food doesn't go in unless you move your hand to get the food and put it in your mouth?" Sunggyu asked, with his mouth nearly full.

"Here, it's nice..." Sunggyu fed Woohyun some food. Straight away, his attention switched from the love triangle to the heavenly food.

 

-----

If you guys didn't know yet... Which is near impossible... L.Joe and L like you. :D

Both haven't really told anyone yet but Teen Top have been around you two a lot  to know that how L.Joe acts around you isn't just in the act of friendship.

Anyway... The chapters seem boring D:

Hyo, the gym owner (LOL why do i always think of Pokemon when I write that? XD) plays a pretty big part in the story. Anyway...

Thank you for supporting my fic until now! ^^