Worried

She's Back

"You have to call us oppas from now on." Sungjong simply gave an encouraging smile while Woohyun seemed excited.

You looked at their expecting expressions. You got to know them for only a few days.

"Go on, say Woohyun oppa." He waited.

"Woohyun oppa." You repeated.

"WAAAAH~ I MISSED YOU SAYING THAT~" He hugged you tightly.

Seeing your alarmed expression, Suzy came to the rescue. She managed to pull him off of you and gave him a I'm-watching-you look.

You caught your breath and continued to call the others oppa. They were happy too and appreciated the fact that they had a new dongsaeng.

Suzy was still watching them carefully, making sure that they don't mess up and hurt you. You were her best friend after all.

"Let's go ______, the school bell had rung." Suzy tugged on your arm.

"Bye oppas!" You waved.

"See you tomorrow _______!" They waved back.

----

You arrived home to an empty apartment.

"L.Joe?" You called out, putting your bag on the couch. "L.Joe are you at home?"

You checked your phone to see if you received any texts. There was nothing.

You sat down on the couch, turning on the T.V. *Is he out with Teen Top?*

A few hours drifted by slowly. You rubbed your eyes tiredly and decided to check your phone again. Still nothing, no texts, no calls.

You felt super bored and for the first time, you wanted homework to complete.

"I'll try to call him then..." You mumbled to yourself.

Ring ring... Ring ring.... Ring ring...

L.Joe didn't pick up. You grew even more worried. *Maybe he's back to getting into fights?*

You remembered when he used to come home with bruises on his arms. You had to buy a first aid kit to take care of him.

You rested your head on the couch and closed your aching eyes.

----

Creak...

You awoke from your nap, to find your apartment door opened with L.Joe standing in the doorway.

"You're awake?" He asked, but the croakiness of his voice added more worry to you.

"What happened? You didn't text me, call me or even picked up my ca-"

Your jaw dropped when he looked up at you.