A New Competitor?

She's Back

As days past by, you hung out with Hyo more than anyone else. You really liked Hyo, he was an inspiring person who had similar interests with you.

"Bye Suzy! See you after the weekend!" You waved and ran off.

"Where is she going?" L asked curiously.

"To Hyo... again." Suzy replied sadly.

"Hyo? The gym guy?" Woohyun tuned out again. *Why is she hanging out with him? Something doesn't feel right...*

"GUYS! TWO MORE WEEKS UNTIL THE HOLIDAYS~!" Dongwoo jumped around excitedly, joined by Sungyeol and Sunggyu.

You looked both ways before crossing the road to meet Hyo waiting on the other side.

"Hi oppa!" You waved.

"Hi _______." He handed you your bubble tea that he had bought in advance.

"How was work?" You asked, imagining him just sleeping through work.

"Good. Like the usual, I did nothing." You laughed cutely and pulled him along to walk.

He smiled warmly. "How was school?"

"It was good! I took your advice about thinking differently, and learning didn't seem bad after all."

He nodded proudly and pulled up his mask. "It's great to know that you take my advice."

"Oh, hello." You bowed to the police officers that passed. Hyo gave a little bow and avoided awkward eye contact with the police.

"Aren't police officers such great people? They stop crimes and catch bad people, it must be exciting!" He nodded along.

"Oppa? Can I ask... Why do you wear a mask all the time? You have such a nice smile!" You grinned up at him.

"Oh, it's because I have... a cold." He pulled down his mask. "And my smile is just for you." He beamed.

You blushed. *Stop it ______! He still can see you blushing!*

Woohyun watched from the distance. "Something seems suspicious..."

"Why did he avoid looking at the police and pulled his mask up when they passed?" He asked himself.

"Maybe he's paranoid around police. Or he has a cold?"

Woohyun dropped to the ground at the sudden voice that echoed in his ears. *Who was that?!*

"Sunggyu hyung! You scared me! Since when were you there?" He turned see Sunggyu who was cluelessly looking down at him.

"I was here all the time. You were tuned out again and came this way instead of Inspirit's way, so I came to get you." He helped Woohyun up.

"Were you stalking her?" He asked.

"N-no... Maybe..." Sunggyu stared at him with laser eyes. Woohyun gave in. "Okay, yes. She's my sister! I have the right to stalk her!"

"W-What kind of excuse is that?" Sunggyu shook his head in disappointment. "Too bad she's gone, now let's go to Inspirit."

Woohyun spun around to find that neither you or Hyo was there. "Aish... Fine..."

-----

This felt like a pretty random chatper >< Anyway... What do you guys think of Hyo? :D