You Found Me... But I Hate You

She's Back

You heard the once crazy voice calling your name in a softer catious tone. You could sense he was less than a metre away and panicked.

"NO! DON'T HURT ME! WHAT DO YOU WANT? MONEY? I DON'T HAVE ANY. I SPENT IT ON L.JOE'S BIRTHDAY PRESENT. ARE YOU BULLIES? AAAH I WANT TO LEAVE." You crouched agaisnt the wall hugging onto your knees and shutting your eyes tightly.

"It's that name again..." Sungjong whispered over to L.

"______? Don't you remember me?" The soft caring voice asked. You peeked through you fringe.

"Remember?" You eyed the masculine boy in front of you. He had brown hair covering his forehead. His eyes searched for yours for an answer. Something about him seemed horribly familiar.

"W-who... Who are you?" You squeaked. He got closer as his friends and crowd of girls back away.

You tried to scoot away but your back was already stuck against the wall.

"I'm Nam Woohyun... Your brother?" You froze. The look of confusion on your face was replaced with an expression of hate and sadness.

Silent tears rolled down your cheek, it felt like a sea of emotions from the past came back and drenched you.

"_______?" Woohyun tried again.

You looked at him straight in the eyes before telling him you had no brother. You pushed trough the crowd and looked for a place you could hide.

You wiped your tears away but more kept coming. You found the girls bathroom and decided to hide there. Letting the door slam behind you, you sat down in one of the stalls.

You wanted to call L.Joe since he knew about your past, but you couldn't stop crying. Your breath shortened as the past played through your head like a mini movie.

Why would Woohyun want you to remember him? The last words he had ever said to you back then stayed in your heart for the past seven years. What did he want from you?

You cussed in frustation and cried aloud. You had to leave when the shrill bell rung to inform the end of lunch.

When you walked out of the bathroom, you weren't surprised when everybody started pointing at you and whispering the words 'rejected Woohyun' and 'kingka's sister'. Your eyes were red and puffy, but you ignored it. The day couldn't get any worse.

You hated the fact that you were his sister, he never loved you like Teen Top did. You then remembered how you got into the mess in the first place.

"AISH. STUPID L.JOE." You blurted, earning looks from people around you.

Your cheeks flushed a darker shade of pink than before. Feeling worse that ever, you snuck into your last period of the day.

----

:( I hope you don't mind me making Woohyun a bad guy... Your relationship will be fixed in only a few chapters :D But that won't be the end of the story. Please comment too~ I feel lonely when I see that my comment was the last one there... Anyways... THANKS FOR READING :D