Worse Than Before

She's Back

Your jaw dropped when he looked up at you.

He had a clear bruise on his right cheek that felt painful just by looking at it. On his other cheek were a few cuts. He had dirt on his face and sweat dripping down his face. His uniform had dirt on it too, his sleeves were slightly torn.

L.Joe tossed his bag down on the wooden floor and shut the door behind up. Taking a few quick breaths, he kicked his bag over to his bedroom door.

You were still shocked. He never returned home looking so beaten up like that. You knew he was a good fighter so he was either against a fighter better than him or he was outnumbered.

He came back to the kitchen, with his blazer off, showing cuts on the sleeves of his shirt and bruised arms. He filled his cup with water and drank the whole thing in one go.

Walking over to the couch, he sat beside you and forced a smile on his face. "How was school?"

"How... was school?! L.JOE! YOU GOT IN A FIGHT! AND YOU LOOK SO HURT! HOW CAN YOU ASK ME HOW SCHOOL WAS? STAY HERE, I'LL GO GET THE FIRST AID KIT." You ran off to fetch the box.

You hurried back into the living room and opened the box up. You took care of his cuts first, making sure to be gentle. You had your full concentration on taking care of his wounds and bruises that you didn't realise he kept his eyes on you. He didn't feel any pain when he watched you, he felt himself healing just by gazing at you.

"Okay done! Now tell me... What happened?" You sat back, waiting for his story.

He took a deep breath before starting. "They took Ricky..."

"Who took Ricky?!" You interfered. He turned to give you a let-me-talk-first look.

"A new group who wants to be the new gang to represent Andromeda... They took him after school was over. They sent us a message telling us to meet them and fight for Andromeda or else they'll hurt Ricky. We met them at the meeting spot straight away and found that they had nine members. It was a long and unfair fight because some of their members had knives."

You cringed at the thought of the unfair fight.

"In the end... We won. I was surprised that Ricky can still fight while being tied in a chair."

You tuned out, picturing your cute dongsaeng turning into a tough gangster and fighting professionally. You turned the thought into a scene of a movie and imagined Ricky being the hero with villians surrounding him.  

"______? Hello? You still there?" L.Joe nudged your arm

"Huh? Oh sorry... You should rest, you're definitely not going to go to school tomorrow. Okay?"

"Okay..." He agreed, he felt his energy being drained away by the second.

"Are you going to sleep here? On the couch? It's not very comfortable..." You frowned.

L.Joe sighed. "Right now, this is good enough." He couldn't be bothered to go to his room.

"Okay, don't move! I'll be back!" You ran into his room and gathered his blanket and pillow.

You came back to find L.Joe drifting off to sleep. You made sure he was in a comfortable postion before going to sleep yourself.

"Goodnight L.Joe, sleep well."

----------------------------------------------------------------

I HAVE INTERNET :D FINALLY~

@lovelyyjocelyn: Yes.. He did get in a fight T^T