A Weird Apology

She's Back

"Go apologise dude, you don't want her to get mad." Chunji pushed L.Joe back into his apartment.

"I'm sure she's already mad..." L.Joe sighed.

"You messed up big time." Chunji shook his head in shame.

"I did, didn't I..."

"Let's think positively, you were being protective as a best friend right? Don't think so much about it, you sleep talk when you do." Chunji waved goodbye and left.

L.Joe shut the apartment door behind him. Slowly, he walked to your bedroom and knocked on the door gently. With no reply, he tried again, making sure he knocked harder. With yet again no reply, he decided you didn't want to talk to him.

Inside your room, you were fast asleep. Under the layers of blankets, you didn't want to talk to anyone. Even though it was still early, you managed to fall asleep in the warmth of your covers.

-----

The streams of light shone through your window, slowly waking you up.

"Ugh... It's too early..." You covered your face with your pillow.

BEEP!!!! BEEP!!! BEEEEEEPP!!!

"Nooooo! Stupid school!" You started hitting your bedside table randomly, aiming for the alarm clock. Hearing something crash to the floor, you quickly checked if it was broken.

"Oh no!" You quickly picked up the picture you accidently knocked over. It was the picture of you and L.Joe at the beach. You softened at the memory and worried if you were too harsh on him.

Quietly, you sauntered over to L.Joe's room to see if he was awake. Carefully, you pushed down the handle and opened his door.

"NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!" You shut the door closed. *What was that?*

"DON'T JUMP OFF THE ROOF!!! DOOOOON'T!!!" L.Joe's shouts were audible through the wooden door. Curious, you opened the door again.

"COME BACK! DON'T LEAVE ME! COME BACK!" L.Joe was reaching out into the air with one hand and holding onto his covers with his other.

He rolled around in his bed with a troubled and tensed expression from his nightmare.

"This guy's insane..." You mumbled and laughed quietly.

"NOOOOOOOOOO-" *Thud*

"He's on the floor!" You rushed over to his still body which just painfully faceplanted the ground.

"Are you okay?" He rolled him over so you could see his face.

He blinked a couple of times before looking at you.

"WAAAH! _______! YOU DIDN'T JUMP OFF THE ROOF! I'M SO SORRY!" L.Joe grabbed onto your shoulders.

"Sorry for what?"

"I'M SORRY FOR EVERYTHING! FOR THREATENING JISU, FOR ARGUING WITH L, FOR FOLLOWING YO-"

"Wait, you followed me? You argued with L?"

"That's not the point, the point is that I'm so sorry for being such a y and over protective friend. I won't force you to come home or anything anymore! You're freeeeeeeee!"

You blinked blankly at him. *I'm... freeeeeeee?*

"We're still best friends right?" He held out his pinkie. You wordlessly looked at his hopeful expression.

"Right..." You hooked your pinkie with his.

"GOOD! Just make sure you call me when you feel like you're in trouble, okay?"

"Okay..."

He pulled you into a hug.

Pulling away, he looked you straight in the eyes.

You fidgeted awkwardly before he said, "Go to school and study hard!" and shooed you out of his room so he can sleep more.

"Wait, you're not going to school?" You asked.

"I'm too lazy to..." He yawned.

"But then I don't want to either!" You complained. Why do gangsters get to do whatever they want? >:(

"Then stay at home. Or whatever you want to do, if you ever need me, I'll be in Dreamland." He gathered his blankets from the floor and wrapped it around him. "I'm so tired... Chunji hyung kept hitting me yesterday... And he really did kick me..." He mumbled grumpily.

You stood silently by his door. *I have a free day today! I want to go back to sleep too...*

 ------

Okay... this was a pretty random chapter...

Thanks for reading and leave a comment if you want to. :D