Breaking Suzy Out Of Class

She's Back

Wearing dark dull clothing, you easily sneaked past the sleeping guard and jumped over the school wall, landing lightly on both feet.

*I'm glad Teen Top taught me some skills in the holidays.*

Staying low, you made your way to the classroom window you were meant to be in with Suzy that morning.

Once the teacher's back was turned, you looked in the window for Suzy. She was sitting where you expected her to be: right next to the window.

"And class, that's how you calculate the formula." You quickly ducked back down.

Suzy flinched when she saw something move in the corner of her eye.

"Miss Bae, are you alright?" The Science teacher asked.

"Yes sir..." She nodded and sat up straight. *Where the heck is _______? Is she sick?*

When the teacher's back was turned to explain another formula, you quickly tapped on the window.

Suzy looked around the classroom. When noone seemed to be trying to catch her attention in the class, she looked outside the window.

"OH MY-" you ducked back down and stuck to the wall. You didn't realise Suzy would be surprised by you.

"Miss Bae, what's wrong?" The teacher turned to around again.

"Oh, it's nothing... I thought I saw a... spider. I hate spiders." She shuddered. He turned back to the board to continue the class.

You listened carefully for him to start explaining again before you tried to catch Suzy's attention.

When you looked through the window again, there was a note against the window.

*Meet me at the back gate in 5 minutes.*

"5 minutes? But class ends in about an hour..."

"FIRE!!!!" "GET THE FIRE EXTINGUISHER!" "HURRY BEFORE IT EXPLODES!"

You peeked back up to see a small fire forming on Suzy's experiment. The students were screaming and rushing to get out of the classroom.

*Aish... Really Suzy?* You quickly ran to the back of the school towards the gate.

-----

"I can't believe you did that Suzy..." You sipped on your bubble tea.

"It was a safe fire, it can't get any bigger unless you put gas or something on it." She drank from hers. "I can't believe we're skipping school. I'm blaming you."

"I'm blaming L.Joe for influencing me, therefore, it's all L.Joe's fault." You sneakily laughed.

"Smart..." She laughed along. "Let's go to the mall, I need to change out of this uniform."

------

L.Joe stared at the time on his phone. "7:00 PM"

He looked outside the window to find it pitch black. You still weren't home.

"No... Don't call her... Don't..." He forced himself to not grab his phone and dial your number straight away.

"She's definitely safe... She must be at the mall." He realised. "Yea, she must be at the mall! See L.Joe? There's nothing to worry about!"

He laughed to himself. "Ugh... I am insane..."

------

"See you tomorrow at school right?" Suzy asked through the window of her bus.

"Yep, ditching school makes me worry too much..." You waved when her bus started to leave.

It was about a 20 minute walk from the bus stop to home. "Better start walking."

You wordlessly walked home, looking at your phone awkwardly.

"7:18... I wonder if L.Joe is still sleeping..." You looked both ways before crossing the deserted road.

"Maybe he texted-"

*BEEEP BEEEP!!!!*

You looked up to see Optimus Prime (okay maybe not...) heading straight for you. You froze in shock, you didn't see that truck.

You felt yourself getting pulled with so much force that you fell. Getting a grip on the situation, you realised you were on top if someone.

"O-Oh, I-I-I'm s-sorry..." You dusted yourself off and helped the person up. "H-Hyo?"

"Are you okay? That truck turned into the street after you looked both ways. You didn't get hurt did you?" He worried and studied your hands for any blood.

"I-I'm okay... H-How about y-you?" You stuttered, still shocked from the close call.

"Of course I'm okay! Why are you out at this time of night? Why are you wearing such dark clothes... I thought you go to school?"

"Erm... It's a long story..." You fidgeted.

"Tell me on the way." You looked up, looking at him, "On the way?"

"Yes, I'm walking you home. Lead the way." He smiled.

"O-Okay..." This time, you looked both ways and kept looking while crossing the road.

-----

"She's having fun... Don't ruin it for her... She's having fun... Don't ruin it for her or she'll be mad..."

L.Joe perked up when he heard the door open.

"L.Joe! I'm home!" You waddled through the door carefully.

"Oh, what time is it? It's 7:30 already? I thought it was still 5! Hehe... I guess time flies..." He awkwardly rubbed the back of his neck.

"You didn't worry?" You asked, shutting the door behind you, making sure he didn't detect you shaking from the near accident.

"Oh, not really. You're a strong girl right? I'm sure you were safe. I was just watching TV when you were gone, did anything happen?" He asked, making sure you didn't detect the worry in his voice.

"My trip home was super safe, nothing happened at all. Nothing at all!" You laughed awkwardly.

"Good to know." He smiled, calming down a lot.

-------

HAPPY CHINESE NEW YEAR GUYS! :D