Woollim High

She's Back

You struggled to find the school by yourself. After all, you've never seen it before. After asking nearly every second passer-by if they knew where the street was, you found the school. Checking the time, you ran up to the gate with your bag hitting against your back. You were obviously late to class, first period was nearly over.

You stared at the closed gates standing before you. Gripping onto the bars, you tried to push it open. It stayed locked and closed, keeping you out.

"Aish..." You had to call the guard.

"Ahjushi! Excuse me! Please let me in! I'm new here!" You waved your arm above your head to catch his attention.

The half asleep guard shot up from his seat. He ran over to the gate, holding onto his hat so it wouldn't fly off.

Once the gate was opened, you thanked the guard and ran straight to the principal's office.

----

"Well... You made quite a first impression." The principal chuckled.

You hung your head.

"I'm really sorry Sir..." You apologised for the 5th time since you stepped in his office.

"It's okay, it's expected for some new students to be late. But not this late..." He mumbled the last part. "Here."

You received your timetable gratefully.

"Your period two teacher is expecting you." You bowed and apologised again before leaving.

"Now... To find building G... Floor 1... Room 5..." You read aloud. You checked the room next to you.

'Building A, Ground Floor, Room 2.'

You let out a tired groan and searched for your next class.