Handkerchief

She's Back

"Here... Use this." The gym owner gave you his handkerchief. "Don't worry, it's clean."

Eyeing the square cloth in front of you, you decided it was definitely clean and took it thankfully.

"Thank you." You side stepped him and ran home when you heard Woohyun's worried voice behind you.

You decided you probably couldn't go home since L.Joe would be there soon and the rest of Teen Top are still huddled together.

You walked to the park and sat down on a bench, tilting your head up. You sensed someone sit beside you on the bench. Avoiding any awkward eye contact, you ignored them.

"Did you get in a fight?" Suzy asked.

"WHOA." You didn't expect her to be there. "Where did you come from?"

"Well... When my parents love each other very mu-"

"No. That's not what I meant. When did you come here? And why do you have bubble tea?" You looked at her at a weird angle, since you head was still tilted back.

"I went to the mall after school and decided to come to the park afterwards. That's when I saw a short little girl holding her nose while struggling to find a place to sit." She casually sipped on her bubble tea. "So did you break your nose?"

"No..." You frowned.

"Then what happened?" The question you wanted to avoid finally reached your ears.

"Not telling." You crossed one arm across your chest. Realising that crossing your arms won't work, you leaned on your spare arm.

"You have to. You know you will sooner or later so save time and tell me now." She insisted.

After thinking for a while, you realised at every other situation like this, you ended up telling her. "Fine..."

-------

"Oh... My... Gosh..." She said, after you finished explaining. "You must have a crush on him."

"EH? WHAT?" You folded the handkerchief into a neat square.

"Well... You saw C.A.P.'s abs right? Then Woohyun's... And there was no reaction." Suzy reasoned.

"S-Shut up... I was gradually heating up okay?" You stood up and sniffed.

"I should really wash this and return it to him tomorrow..." You mumbled, studying the sewed on letters on the handkerchief.

"What was that?" Suzy cupped her hand around her ear.

"Nothing. I'm going to go now, see you Suzy." You waved.

"Bye!" She waved.

"Hyo..." You repeated the letters while walking back to the apartment. "That's a unique name for a guy."

----

Herro herro! XD

This is a pretty short update... and I can't be bothered to check for any mistakes. *lazy*

XD you guys must think im erted now because of the last chapter...

OH AND. IT'S KISEOP AND KANGIN'S BIRTHDAY!!! YAAAAY!!! :DD