The Crappy Day Gets Crappier

She's Back

You were surprised when the teacher only gave you a ten minute lecture on how important it is to listen in class and pay attention. He didn't make you stay in or clean the classroom.

You walked out into the nearly empty corridor when you felt a vibration in your pocket.

L.Joe

Hey! How is you day so far? Awesome? I knew it! ^^ See you at home soon, don't get lost!

You stared at the screen. Awesome? If your day so far was awesome then knitting with your grandmother is the most energetic sport in the whole world.

You started you text, ranting about not being able to find the school, being late to class, falling asleep and getting into trouble.

"Send~" You sang to yourself as the 3 paged text was making its way to L.Joe. You decided to find Suzy, while wondering if knitting with your grandmother would actually be exciting. Before walking even a few metres, your attention was caught by someone screaming your name.

"NAM _______!!! I FOUND YOU!!!" You turned around catiously. You weren't sure who out of the 7 boys standing at the other side of the corridor had called you. You squinted to get a better look at their faces being blurred by the sunlight. You could tell two of them was in your class.

A few seconds after one of them shot off towards you, the other 6 boys ran too, with a massive crowd of girls that came out of no where following.

"Oh no..." You ran off to the other direction, feeling intimidated with the size of the crowd.

You were obviously scared, at least 50 strangers were chasing you for goodness sake!

"WAIT!!! _______!!! WAAAIIIITT!!!!" Someone, which to you sounded crazy, called out. Turning around to take a quick glance to make sure how far away they were, Sungjong's expression caught your attention.

"______! WATCH OUT!" He cried out.

You turned around to find a chair in the middle of the hall. You jumped over it at the last second and continued running. *What kind of idiot leaves a chair in the hallway?!*

You turned different ways, trying to find a way out. You weren't sure where you wanted to go, anywhere was fine as long as the crowd was gone.

Slowing down, you were met by the end of your escape path. You couldn't run anywhere else, you were trapped.

 "Oh crap... What do I do?" You looked towards the window.

"Hyung! She's going to jump out the window!" A boy said, his voice cracking crazily as he puffed. *No way would I do that...*

"She won't, she's scared of heights!" He replied.

"How did he know?" You puffed, sitting against the wall, waiting for the crowd so you could beg for you to be let go safely.