Jealousy?

She's Back

"ROOOOOCCCCK!!!!" Woohyun roared.

No, you weren't at a concert where Woohyun was cheering enthusiastically. L laughed. "I win! Paper beats rock. Hyung, you lose."

"NO! I TRUSTED YOU TO WIN!" Woohyun cried out to his fist, kneeling down on the ground in despair.

"I guess sibling bonding time will have to wait until next weekend." You patted your brother's back, laughing along with the others.

"See you tomorrow _______ ah." L smiled charmingly. You nodded in agreement.

Infinite walked away to the opposite direction you and Suzy were heading.

"So how's L.Joe? Last time I saw him, he had that painful looking bruise on his face." Suzy's expression tensed.

"He healed well. He goes out more often now and usually doesn't come back until dinner."

"Does he go out to fight?" Suzy wondered.

"I don't think so. He returns with no new injuries." You also wondered.

"Maybe he has a girlfriend." Suzy suggested. Your eye twitched unexpectedly.

"He would tell me if he had one." You said, the words sounding cold.

"It also reminds me of something I noticed. Infinite also leaves school quicker than before. Usually, we leave before them but now, it's the opposite." Suzy pointed out.

You thought the same. Coincidently, the days they left early were also the days L.Joe came home late. *Is there a connection?*

"Let's hurry up the pace a bit." Suzy walked quicker towards the mall.

"It's been a while since I've seen Jia, Fei and Min unnies." You missed their humour and kindness a lot. "Race you!"

"Hey! No fair! You run way faster than me!" Suzy chased after you.

------

"What's up Dongwoo hyung!" Ricky happily waved at Dongwoo, who waved back.

"Hey Hoya hyung, how has your dancing been?" Changjo greeted his hyung too.

"It's been good, have you been impoving?" The dancers of both groups started chatting away.

The rest of Teen Top arrived behind the maknaes at Inspirit.

"I really like this place..." Niel sighed full of content, sitting down on the couch. Chunji joined. "Isn't it so refreshing? The air here is nicer."

Chunji breathed in the fresh air from the forest beside the small house.

"We're glad you like it." Sungyeol came over to greet his dongsaengs along with L and Sungjong following behind him.

"Woohyun hyung! What's up?" C.A.P. went over to his gym buddy. "I'm pretty good." They fist bumped.

"Pretty good? Why not the usual 'great'?" C.A.P. tilted his head. Woohyun sent a glare over to the oblivious L.

"That kid over there stole my sister for the weekend."

L.Joe spat out the water Sunggyu gave him. "What do you mean?!"

"We played scissors paper rock and he won." Woohyun frowned at the ground. "So he gets to take her out tomorrow."

L.Joe's eye twitched.

"Sometimes, I think she likes him better than me. Like, 'L oppa, would you like a cookie?' and she doesn't even offer me one.'' Woohyun stuck his nose up in the air and crossed his arms across his chest.

"It's because you already took some before she could offer it to you." Sunggyu pointed out. Woohyun stood normally and looked down, letting out a quite 'Oh'.

"That reminds me," Woohyun turned his attention to L.Joe. "Why doesn't _______ call you oppa?"

L.Joe was tuned out so C.A.P. had to answer. "She's his favourite dongsaeng so there's no formalities between them."

"I see..." Woohyun nodded.

An awkward silence occured.

"Well isn't Infinite and Teen Top bonding time just great?" Sunggyu smiled. "We should hang out in the Christmas holidays too!" The others agreed.

"Invite ______ and Suzy with her friends too." Sunggyu suggested.

"Which again reminds me... Does ______ know about our friendship?" Woohyun asked.

"Well I didn't tell her... Did you guys?" C.A.P. asked.

"No..." Sunggyu looked at L.Joe who was still not focusing.

"Hey..." C.A.P. nudged L.Joe's arm with his elbow. L.Joe snapped back into focus but he hadn't been listening to the conversation. Instead, he blurted out what he had been thinking.

"I GAVE HER THOSE COOKIES."

----------

Hello hello~  How was this chapter? Was the last chapter good too? I had this whole scene in my head where Ricky was like Jackie Chan but cuter... XD

Anyway... Happy Birthday to 4Minute's Nam Jihyun! :D