Another Secret of the Past

She's Back

You breathed out fog in the morning air. It was colder that morning than other Winter mornings.

You were slowly approaching the school gates when you remembered. *Infinite always waits for me there...*

Since there were more fangirls that morning, asking Infinite if they could help them stay warm, you sneaked past. At least you thought so.

Someone held onto your wrist and refused to let go.

"Why aren't you wearing your hair clip?" L asked, looking disappointed.

You looked wordlessly at him, then at the fangirls in your class, then at Suzy.

You pulled your wrist away from his grip and walked away with Suzy to your first class.

"______, what's up with you? Usually, you're happy and bubbly around Infinite." Suzy nudged your arm when you didn't respond.

"I can't tell you now..." You kept your head down when you heard loud footsteps entering the classroom.

"You better tell me at lunch..." She looked up. L was standing by your table, trying to look at you. He looked at Suzy, who just shrugged.

"Hyung, what happened with _______?" Sungjong asked.

"I don't know... But there has to a reason why she's avoiding us."

------

You showed Suzy the bruises on your arms.

She gasped. "They did this?" You nodded feebly.

"Just because they didn't want you to be close with 'their' oppas?" You nodded once again.

"You could've reasoned with them fangirls, you're Woohyun's sister!"

"I did... They said Woohyun has been their oppa when he wasn't mine."

"Well... If reasoning didn't work, you could've fought back."

"I can't fight." Suzy looked at you, feeling surprised.

"You can't? But your best friend is in a gang, your brother is in a gang and I'm sure you have other friends who are in a gang." You simply shrugged.

"Even if I did, they said they'll go to extremes and hire people to hurt Infinite... You know that they've never been in a fight before."

"They haven't?" You shook your head. "What kind of gangsters are they... And hiring people to hurt them is just ridiculous."

"That's what I said, then they attacked me. That's what going to the bathroom alone gives you."

"I still think this is stupid. They're not allowing you to be with your brother? Blood is thicker than water." She scoffed.

"Not exactly..."

Her whole body turned towards you. "What do you mean 'not exactly'?"

"You see... Woohyun and I aren't supposed to look like each other becau-"

"YOU HAD PLASTIC SURGERY?!" Suzy screamed.

"WHAT? No! I'm all natural." You pulled on your nose. "And quieten down... People downstairs could've heard you."

Suzy quickly checked the stairs at the top of the roof, noone was there.

"As I was saying..."

"OH MY GOSH I KNOW NOW. WOOHYUN WAS ADOPTED." Suzy gave herself a round of applause for figuring that out.

You facepalmed yourself. "No... I was adopted, not Woohyun."

She gasped again, followed by other gasps. You paid your attention towards the top of the staircase, which wasn't empty anymore.

"Hyung... You didn't tell us that..." Sungjong grabbed onto Woohyun's arm and shook it. "Why didn't you tell us?"

"Well... You never asked." The other members of Infinite glared at Woohyun, who seemed to be shrinking.

"So... Is there a story behind this?" Suzy asked.

"My dad passed away before I was born and my mother passed away from an illness... So I was put in an orphanage." You sighed sadly.

"My family went to America to live there for a while and we visited an orphanage there and adopted ______." Woohyun finished.

"Wait... So that's why you get good marks in English! It all fits together!" Suzy smiled proudly for figuring out the obvious.

"So is that why you've been avoiding us?" Dongwoo popped out from behind Sunggyu.

Suzy's expression turned from proud to mad.

She grabbed your arm and pulled up the sleeves.

"You see this?" You pulled your arm back and rolled down the sleeve. "Um...  You saw that right? Your fangirls did that. They even threatened to hurt you if she didn't stay away from you guys. You better do something about it." Suzy crossed her arms across her chest.

Infinite still froze. You practically looked like L.Joe when he got in a fight.

"What are you guys still doing here? Go!" Suzy pointed to the stairs.

Dongwoo and Sungyeol were the first to scurry down the stairs, followed by the others. L gave a sorry nod to you, before joining the others.

---------

*GASP* Bashed? :O

Anyway... I was wondering if there's anyone who can help me get a poster for this story. Any people you reccomend? Unless you guys don't want a poster for this story... Just say so in the comments :D

Thanks for reading up until here and leave a comment! Even if it's not the latest chapter you're reading, just leave a comment about the chapter you're on :D COMMENTS ARE APPREACIATED A LOT~ It lets me know you're there and what you like about the story :) I won't pressure you to comment though... *sharpens butcher knives* Jks jks XD Okay... End of rambling...