L's P.O.V.

She's Back

>:(

I saw that L.Joe got his own P.O.V., so I decided to have my own too. MY PICTURE IS BIGGER THAN HIS!

SO WELCOME READERS~ This is your wonderful L speaking :D

This P.O.V. will be about what I do at school :)

I assure you, I don't fall asleep in class or look at butterflies...

I gaze at someone more beautiful than a butterfly~ It's _______~

"You done daydreaming? The bell rang already." Sungyeol nudged my arm and stood up to leave to his class.

I slowly stood up and followed Sungjong to our first class of the day.

"What subject do we have?" I asked him, voice full of boredom.

"Maths." He answered.

Maths? Ugh ma- OMG. _______ IS IN MATH! MUST HURRY!

"Whoa!" I accidently pushed Sungjong out of the way on my rush to class. 

I slowed down when I reached the classroom and casually walked in like I wasn't running at all.

Taking my seat at the table beside _______'s, I waited until she arrived with Suzy.

Sungjong stood at the doorway, with laser eyes staring at me. He huffed a few times before taking the seat beside me.

I was about to apologise when I heard a bright and cheery voice. I looked up.

"Oh, L oppa! You're here early as always." She smiled and took her seat.

"You know me, I love school." I tried as hard as I could to fake the smile.

Half an hour later

She's asleep... I can tell she is.

She's hiding her face behind her fringe and hasn't moved for the past few minutes.

But knowing her, math is her most hated subject.

After break, Period 2

It's English class! Her most favourite subject. Why do I know this?

It's because while everyone is procrastinating, she's writing away like English is one of her fluent languages, which it is. So to anyone who thought I was a stalker, I am disappointed. T____T

Period 3

I'm kind of worried... Last time I was in Science class, Suzy lit her experiment on fire and left the classroom.

"Hyung, can you pass me the instructions?"

_______ will be alright being her partner right? Right?

"Hyung, I need the instructions quickly...."

I'm sure there'll be no fires today, I should keep watch just in case...

"Hyung! Quickly! Pass me the instructions!"

Huh? I think I heard something...

"HYUNG! YOU'RE ON FIRE!!!" Sungjong screamed.

HUH? WHAT THE HECK! MY SLEEVE!!!!

Lunch

Okay... So my sleeve got burnt... But it's no biggie, noone else got hurt.

"_______!!! ARE YOU OKAY MY BABY SISTER?! I HEARD THAT THERE WAS A FIRE." Woohyun attacked her in a bear hug.

I'm slightly worried that he's suffocating her with all his muscle. 

"You! You did this!" He pointed to Sungjong.

Sungjong's jaw dropped. "H-Hyung, i-it wasn't me! W-Why do I get blamed all the time?"

"Oppa, it wasn't Sungjong oppa's fault, it was noone's fault." She explained. Being strangled by Woohyun's huge arms, her voice came out cuter and smaller than it was meant to be.

"Aaaaw, okay, it wasn't anyone's fault." Woohyun let go of her took her away from us.

"YAH. HYUNG, THAT'S KIDNAPPING!" Sungyeol chased him.

Woohyun hyung better be worried, there's a whole mob of us after him.

Period 4/ Free Period

All of us has free period :D

I would use this time to hang out with _______, but Woohyun is such a .

Wait... HE WENT TO THE BATHROOM! YES! MY CHANCE!

"Gotcha!" Sunggyu took over.

T_______________________T

"Who's your favourite oppa?" He asked, refusing to let her go from his hug.

"Wae?" She pouted.

"It's me isn't it? I won't let go unless you say me!"

"It's you of course!" She said.

Wait... What? No this isn't right...

"Hehehe... I was lying oppa!" She ran off as soon as he let go...

...but instead ran into Sungyeol's arms.

"She likes me better." Sungyeol grinned at Sunggyu.

Dongwoo opened his arms wide and gave a welcoming smile. Quicker than before, she ran into Dongwoo's arms.

WHAT IS THIS? D:

"She likes me better! Hahahaha..." Dongwoo let out a laugh that could be heard from a mile away.

"Lies..." Hoya's smile was even more welcoming. As expected, she left Dongwoo's arms and ran into Hoya's.

I frowned. This is completely not right.

"_______!" I gave her a warm and rare smile, holding my arms wide.

YES~! I KNEW IT! I'M HER FAVOURITE OPPA~! WHO'S HER FAVOURITE OPPA? ME!

"What is all this 'favourite oppas' about?" Woohyun popped up out of nowhere, wiping his wet hands on his pants.

I refused to let go of her. I felt overjoyed when I realised she didn't try to get out of the hug.

"My baby sister! You know where you belong!" Woohyun grinned widely.

She shook her head.

AHAHAHAHAH! YES! I'M THE HAPPIEST GUY IN SCHOOL. IN SEOUL. IN SOUTH KOREA. ON EARTH!

RING~!

"_______!" A familiar voice shouted her name from the school gates that was a few metres away.

Wait... what is he doing here? N-no no no no no... She's struggling free D':

"I'm going now Suzy!" She waved goodbye and broke free from my hug.

Suzy seemed to be occupied with her phone but she waved goodbye anyway.

She ran away from me D':

"Jisu! You're here!" She ran to him.

OMG. 

She. hugged. him. The waiter?

:'(

I am hurt... 3

This isn't a very fun P.O.V....