Guy Talk

She's Back

"Oh, hi Chunji oppa." You blankly said and locked yourself in your room.

L.Joe rushed in just in time to see the door slam close.

"Okay, what did you do? I though you said she had no keys so you had to wait for her?" Chunji crossed his arm across his chest and stared at him impatiently.

"Erm... I lied?" He laughed nervously.

"You were forcing her home weren't you?"

L.Joe stayed silent under his hyung's laser eyes.

"Weren't you?

"M-Maybe..."

"AISH. YOU DESERVE A KICK IN THE FOR NOT LISTENING TO ME." Chunji lost his cool and dragged L.Joe outside so you couldn't hear anything.

------

"Okay once more. Don't force her home, she's an independent and strong girl. Stop texting and calling her every hour during school, she has classes and so do you. Stop stalking her, I know what you did that day at Woollim Mall. Don't threaten other guys when they're close to her, you look insane. Stop babying her so much, sometimes it looks like your her dad and not her best friend." Chunji sighed. "Got it?"

"I got it hyung..."

"What was that? I couldn't hear you?" Chunji cupped his hand around his ear.

"I got it hyung." L.Joe said, more loudly.

"Geez if you wanted advice stop being such a wimp." Chunji punched his arm.

"You can say that, you're current girlfriend is like..." L.Joe started to count with his fingers.

"The eleventh girlfriend you've had, excluding that two hour relationship."

"I need to find the right girl okay? At least those girls like me and don't storm into their rooms and slam the door in my face."

L.Joe frowned. He felt guilty for being that way. He wasn't always like that, only when you started school at Woollim High was when his jealous side became his permanent side.

"You do like her right?" Chunji leaned back on the hallway's wall.

"Yes hyung, I do." L.Joe replied strongly.

"I know you do, you know you're weird right? I mean, drawing an 'x' on the ground with chalk on the footpath marking where you first met? That's creepy..."

"That wasn't me! It was construction! They were fixing up the path that day! Why do you guys keep thinking that?!" L.Joe huffed.

--------

"You like her don't you..." Sungyeol made it sound more than a statement than a question.

"Who are you talking about?" L plainly asked, with his poker face on.

"You already know, so does everyone else. You and L.Joe are so obvious, I wouldn't be surprised if she knows too." Sungyeol sat beside L on the couch at Inspirit.

"What?! Do you think she knows?" L sat up straight and faced Sungyeol.

"I think she still thinks of you guys as friends..."

"What?! So... Nothing more than a friend?" L sat back down weakly.

"You need to be more romantic and show that you like her, didn't I tell you before? Girls love the romantic side of guys..."

L took in what Sungyeol was saying.

"What do you think I should do?" L asked.

"I told you already."

"...you did?"

Sungyeol looked at L in the eyes with his sharp eyes.

"I did. Weren't you listening to me?"

L backed away from the intensity of the stare. Sungyeol hates it when people don't listen to him when he directly asks you to listen.

"Hehe... Of course I was..." L laughed nervously and looked away.

"Oh yeah? When then?"

"L-last week?"

"IT WAS TWO DAYS AGO. YOU DESERVE A KICK IN THE FOR NOT LISTENING TO ME."

 ------

:D Thanks for reading so far!

P.S. Don't you hate it when people full ignore you? *coughhappenstomealotcough* Usually when my friends ignore me, I ignore them and don't say anything at all for nearly the whole day. I admit that I'm a sensitive person... XD