It's A Misunderstanding

She's Back

From: Hyo Oppa ^^

Isn't school ending tomorrow? How about we go to dinner tomorrow then! ^^

You sent a confirmation text back to him and shut your phone off before class.

Woohyun frowned.

"There's something about Hyo I don't like..." He said to you.

"Why oppa? There's nothing weird about Hyo..." You answered.

"He seems dodgy around the police and he wears that mask of his all the time."

You paused for a while, wondering if you should tell him.

"He told me he didn't like the police." You paused. "It was because the police killed his father."

Woohyun paused. "Why would the police kill his father?"

"I don't know... Maybe it was an accident and the bullet just had to hit him?" You shrugged.

"Oh... What about the mask then?"

"He has a cold, the weather is freezing." You said.

"Ohh..." Woohyun nodded. *I guess it was a misunderstanding...*

----

"My... Back... IT HURTS D:" L.Joe complained while supporting his lower back with his hand.

"Aish stop complaining ahjushi..." Niel patted his back.

"Why does it hurt anyway?" C.A.P. asked.

"I got kicked off my own bed, literally, and I had to sleep on the floor." L.Joe sighed deeply.

"What...?" Chunji had a confused expression on.

"Long story..." He sighed again.

They reached the building for their classes but unlike the others, Ricky stayed outside.

He spun around in circles, searching for something. "Hyungs! Where's Changjo?" The others just shrugged.

He pouted sadly when he couldn't find his friend anywhere.

-----

Changjo walked the cold streets of Seoul casually. He decided to skip school that day, without telling anyone.

He stuck a lollipop in his mouth and looked around at the shops for anything interesting.

*Oooh those shoes look nice...*

He rubbed the window to get rid of the fog to get a better look of the shoes.

*Oh my gosh... Why am I so poor T___T*

He walked away when he heard familiar voices. The voices weren't of someone he was close with, but of people he hated.

He recognised those naive and stupid voices anywhere.

They belonged to the 9 membered gang that tried to take over Andromeda from them and took Ricky as hostage.

He followed the voices in curiosity.

Peeking from behind the wall, he saw all of them with a unfamiliar person. Staying low, he sneaked closer and hid behind the bin.

"I assure you, if you are successful in this kidnapping, then you'll have Andromeda all to yourself." The unfamiliar person said.

*WTF... kidnapping? Andromeda for them? No way...*

"So... All we have to do is kidnap this chick, then we get Andromeda?" The leader of the group scoffed. "How is that meant to work?"

"You see, this girl is much more important than you think. You kidnap her, Teen Top attempts to rescue her, you kill them, then everything works out. They're dead, you take over and I get the girl." He explained. "It's easy, really."

"And why do you want this girl so much?" The leader felt suspicious.

"It's because I love her." He answered with a simple answer.

The group looked at each other and eventually agreed. "Deal."

Changjo panicked. Were they talking about you? What were they going to do to you? Were you safe at school?

"Hey look at this. We've got ourselves an eavesdropper." Changjo looked up to see the whole gang surrounding him.

*Holy ...*