Three Weeks Later: Christmas In Andromeda!

She's Back

"HURRY L.JOE YOU SLOW POKE!" You jumped up and down on the spot.

"Okay okay, I'm coming." He laughed, holding the bags full of presents.

Once he appeared in your sights, you opened the door wide and ran out.

"Wait!" He hurried to put on his shoes and rush out to catch up to you.

"Hurry!!!" You whined at the elevator. "Help me hold these then!" L.Joe handed you one of the bags.

You pressed the down button hundreds of times.

"Let's go!" The elevator doors opened with noone inside.

"Wait..." He pulled you back and planted a sweet short kiss on your lips.

You blushed uncontrollably and looked up to see a mistletoe hanging above your heads.

"Aish... let's quickly get to the hospital..." You entered the elevator and pressed the Lobby button.

-----

"CHANGJO!!!!! MERRY CHRISTMAS!" You cheered and ran to hug him. All of Teen Top and INFINITE were there already.

"Thanks noona!" He smiled.

You started to wish everyone else a Merry Christmas and gave them hugs while L.Joe put the rest of the presents under the tree set up in the corner.

"Are we too late?" You perked up when you heard Suzy's voice.

"SUZY!!!! I MISSED YOU SOOOOO MUCH!!!!" You attacked her with a warm hug.

"I see you and Jisu are dating." You and nudged Jisu's arm. Both of them blushed.

You laughed cheerfully and went over to sit with L.Joe to see what everyone else were doing in the room.

Ricky, Chunji, Niel and C.A.P. were closest to you, talking to Changjo and checking up on his health.

Changjo was beat up badly and received a few broken ribs, but he was healing pretty quickly.

L and Sungyeol were huddled up in the corner, talking and whispering about the nurses in the hospital.

Sungjong, Dongwoo and Hoya were playing games. Dongwoo lost and had to buy all of them hot chocolate.

Woohyun was with Sunggyu. Sunggyu was dozing off beside the heater and Woohyun seemed super bored.

L.Joe wrapped his arm around you and held you close.

"Merry Christmas." He said sweetly into your ear.

"Merry Christmas L.Joe." You smiled back.

"What's your present for me?" He asked.

You rushed to the tree and returned with a rectangle shaped box. He opened it carefully and took out the photo frame.

The photo was taken on your first official date with L.Joe.

He softened and gazed at the meaningful picture.

"And what's your present for me?" You asked, curious to what he has to give. Instead of going to the Christmas tree, he took out something from his jacket.

He tied the blue ribbon into a bow on top of his head. "My present to you is, me!" He laughed cheekily.

"Yah!" You hit his chest and crossed your arms grumpily.

"Why? Don't you want me as a Christmas present?" He asked, pouting cutely.

Changjo and Ricky's faces scrunched up at their hyung's aegyo.

"It's just that... I thought I would get something else..." You pursed your lips to the side.

He sighed. "Well... I did. It's a teddy bear and it's at home."

"Really?!" You cheered up.

"It looks like me! Soft blonde fur, nice style in clothing..."

"Does it have squinty eyes?" You asked.

"Y-Yes... What are you implying?" He asked, daring you to answer.

"Nothing." You giggled.

"Nah, you said something about my eyes." He widened his eyes. You couldn't help but laugh, trying to keep quiet so you wouldn't bother the others.

He stared at you with those eyes and you cracked up laughing. "S-Stop it!"

His eyes became smaller when he smiled widely at your cuteness.

He hugged you close and leaned in to kiss you.

"AHEEM." Woohyun cleared his throat.

You stopped laughing and leaned closer to L.Joe too.

"AHEEEM!!!" Woohyun started to have a loud coughing attack.

L.Joe frowned and sat back in his seat. "Hyung, you're such a ."

"We're grateful for it." Ricky and Changjo said in unison.

You gave them all a glare.

"We'll continue this at home." L.Joe whispered to you.

You giggled to yourself and agreed.

 

----

STORY. COMPLEEEETE! I have no idea how to finish this story so I made this last chapter XD

I really thought it was going to reach over 50 chapters... I guess not :/

Thanks for supporting this fic guys! I APPRECIATE IT A LOOOOT!!!!!

LIKE. THIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIS MUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUCH. *group hug*

 

 

PLEASE DO NOT UNSUBSCRIBE ONCE YOU FINISH THE STORY.

So yea... SEE YOU GUYS AGAIN ^^