Surprise!

She's Back

"Shh...He's coming..." Ricky covered your mouth with one hand and pulled you back with his other. You two hid behind the couch. Ricky made an OK sign to Changjo, C.A.P. and Niel hiding elsewhere.

You could hear L.Joe and Chunji's voices behind the door. You sniffed at your allergies and tried to stay as queit as you could. *It's so dusty... I'll have to vacuum later.*

"It was nice to hang out with you today Chunji..." You heard L.Joe say as he fiddled with the house keys to find the right one. *Chunjoe much...* You laughed in your head.

"It sure was, we've been too busy lately." Chunji laughed and pushed open the door.

"SURPRISE!!!" All of you shouted and jumped from your hiding places.

Chunji switched on the light to reveal the living room decorated with streamers and balloons.

L.Joe's eyes were instantly attracted to the cake on the table.

"Is... This... For me?" He looked up with a smile forming on his face.

"Happy 19th Birthday L.Joe!" You jumped happily over to him and hugged him tightly.

"Thanks!" He hugged you back.

You pulled away and lead him to his birthday cake. Niel and Ricky put on their hats that they had prepared. C.A.P. and Changjo laughed at them.

Chunji hugged his best friend and put an Angry Birds hat on him. You noticed that Chunji's sleeve was part black. You wanted to ask, but the party had already started.

You celebrated L.Joe's surprise birthday party with Teen Top, not knowing that he had a surprise for you too.

After taking a picture of the guys, the birthday boy cut the cake and shared it with everyone. It was a really happy night that ended late.

----------

How was the first chapter? Boring? I thought so... I'm not very good at this so I'll try to make it more intresting in the next few chapters! ^^