Chapter 8

I am sorry
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Yeri POV:

I woke up in the morning as usually and started my routine that day. I immediately tidy up my bed and went out from my room. I could heard someone was cooking in my kitchen and amelt something delicious but who was it? I could heard that stomach had screamed inside to need some food. I slowly went to the kitchen in the creepy steps and pecked at the kitchen and I just could saw the back view of her body. I took a long time to recognizes her and finally I remembered that the TWICE member who is Zhou Tzuyu was staying in my apartment last night. Aish~~How could you forgot about this, Kim Yerim?!

" hey, what are you doing here? You are the guest so it should be me preparing those breakfast actually.."

I walked and reproved her from behind. She just looked at me for a while and gave a smile. After that, she continued preparing the breakfast which were the pancakes. I just shook my head took a seat at the counter and just continued to stare at her. Just through her side view of her body, I knew she must have many fanboys or even fan girls including myself. I actually felt jealous to her beauty and everything about her. She's just too beautiful so that's why Joshua fell on her because that were the reasons for it happened. I also couldn't believed that she is pregnant at this age! I thought that was joke but it's not. I stared at her for a long time and I didn't even realized that she's already put the breakfast in front of me.

" Yeri? Y

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter