Chapter 39

I am sorry
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Yeri POV;

"WH..WHAT?! ARE YOU REALLY SURE ABOUT THIS,MRS IM?! OH MY GOSH! IM REALLY SUPRISED RIGHT NOW! HOW CAN THAT THINGS CAN BE HAPPENED? HOW DO YOU KNOW ABOUT THIS?"

" Mr Joshua's attitudes changed to 100 percent after he came back from Taiwan in a week ago...he didn't talked nor came out from his room except if he had schedules that he needed to attend...and other than that, he did nothing and he was even didn't cared of His son anymore,Mrs Yeri...he is totally changed...and,I was just got to know about that news on this morning....he also didn't told the truth to his own members until the news about her marriage came out this morning...on TV"

at the right moment,the TV was . I turned around and my eyes immediately landed on the TV when I heard the reporter was talking about her 'sudden' marriage. 

" Tzuyu, what had you done these times? "

I questioned myself.my forehead crinkled a bit as I was still watching the marriage news between the popular model,Zhou Tzuyu and Zhang Yixing,the boss of a famous company called YG Entertainment (it is just for the fanfic,alright..). I almost fainted when I heard that news for the first time from Mrs Im. that's why Joshua changed. 

I was still surprised once I heard the news and it was like a heart attack to me. I slowly rubbed my chest and also slowly took the breathes as I closed my eyes and just thought of the positive things.

And then, the sound of the crying baby echoed in the house and of course it was coming from Jaden. 

" please excuse me,Mrs Yeri.."

Mrs Im bowed to me as she quickly walked towards Jaden's room to get him. meanwhile,there was me still felt shocked and confused. I didn't really understood about their real feelings with each other. why? why Joshua is too coward to confess his feelings? I guess so. 

I was trying to calm myself so I took a walk around the house for a moment before I go home. when I arrived at the upstairs, I stunned and froze for a while. there were many rooms along the sidewalk and it the end of the sidewalk is a big glass window and it viewed the scenery of the city. 

but,there were many pictures and also photos hanging on the wall. it was a little bit dark so I couldn't see those pictures clearly. I the lights and at that times,I saw lots of pictures and it were their pictures after Jaden was born. there were also Jaden's pictures on there and most of them were Tzuyu's. 

Suddenly,my eyes landed on their family picture. I walked and stood in front of that big sized picture. they looked so happy in that frame. Jaden was still a baby and Joshua hugged Tzuyu by her waist and they smiled so brightly. 

why they can't just live happily like before? that was a very hard question. I felt sad on their fates. why can't they just being with each other like the other families do? as I stared longer on that picture, without I realized,my eyes got teary and I cried silently. 

" God,I know you have planned for the best for both of them..I beloved on it..but,why they can't live happily? and ever after.."

But,everything was changed now. Tzuyu was getting married to other man next week and Joshua just continued his career as an idol in South Korea but how about Jaden? he also needed happiness like the other children got from their parents but why he also can't get it from both Joshua and Tzuyu? my other question to myself.

I was really in the deep slumber until I heard someone closed the door very loud and I stopped dreaming immediately.

" I'm home~~~"

it was Joshua. I quickly wiped off my tears and ran downstairs to meet him before I go home. 

" where have you been,Joshua-"

my eyes widen. I clenched my fist angrily and walked towards him in full of anger. 

" GET OFF FROM HIM!"

Joshua came home in drunk and he brought a woman?! to his freaking house! that's why I was so angry. that woman was not a Korean and maybe she was a Japanese? argh! I didn't know! she was sitting on his lap on the couch in the living room. luckily,I was only there at that moment.

" oh my gosh! you told me that you're single..you lied to me! I hate you!"

" hey! she's...she is not my.....girlfriend...I'm telling the truth...I'm single and young,wild and free..."

he told to her in the drunken state while he was taking another sip from the soju bottle and he gave a y wink to her while that woman just smiled by it. my body shivered as I looked at them longe

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter