Chapter 2

I am sorry
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Joshua POV

My phone suddenly rang loudly and I'm immediately looked at my phone screen and she was calling me? What she want from me right now? I didn't even know why my heart suddenly beat crazily inside but I just kept the positive things in my mind. After we made 'that' on that night, I still couldn't forget her because..because she was just too beautiful? She's just 18 years old. Freaking 18 years old teenager! I'm calm down myself first before I picked up her call. I put my phone in my ear.

" sunbaenim...."

Her voice. Her beautiful voice. I still could remembered it until now. 

" yes? What do you want from me, Tzuyu ya...?"

" can we meet..by right now? I have very important thing that I have to tell you.. Please,sunbaenim... Can you?"

"yes..meet you at Han River.."

" alright.."

Her voice sounds very sad. Was she crying? What the important that she really wanted to tell me? I'm didn't think anymore and I quickly grabbed my jacket and my car key (imagine he has bought the car) and immediately to the promised place. When I was on my way, my heart couldn't stopped beating and the negative things started to fill in my mind. I felt very freaking nervous. In my mind always asking me this question, what was going on right now?

No one POV

Joshua finally arrived at the Han River. After he parked his car,he started to search for Tzuyu. He strolled around the park near the river just to find for Tzuyu.

" where is she? She said that.."

" sun..sunbaenim... Sorry,I'm late.."

Her sudden appearance shocked him as well but he just kept with the cool image. 

" what thing that you wanted to tell me until you brought me here? Come on! You think I am free right now! I'm also have schedule! "

But she just kept putting her head down and she even didn't make any eye contact with him and she held her hands together..tightly.

" ok, I have to go now.."

" sun..sunbaenim...wait! I'm really want to meet you and tell you something important that you should really know.."

She held his arm and looked at him..with the teary eyes but

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter