Chapter 23

I am sorry
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Yeri POV;

" Tzuyu,are you sure about this? But, you should think carefully first before you make your decision...your baby will turn to 9 months in a few days more... Who will take care of you and your baby there? I ask you again...are you very sure that you wanted to move to Taiwan ? I knew that you are feel broken on him but this is not the right way to express your feelings towards him... "

" But,I can't stand it anymore,Yeri! He made hurt very much! If I didn't met him 2 months ago, my life may become better than now! He's such a bad guy! If I knew,I would never follow Jihyo unnie that night for the party....If I knew,I will never talk to him or have fun together until we.......he made me pregnant and I suffered a lot because of him! If my parents knew about this,my father might be killed him! I guess this is the best way for me and also my future child..."

I took a seat beside her and took her hands. Yes,she's right anyway. she had sacrified anything while carrying her child. I looked at her and stared at her feature for a few minutes. When I saw her, my first reaction was 'she's so beautiful and she must be have many fans especially the fanboys'. Now, she's crying beside me because she's always getting hurt from the person who's really doesn't cared of her feelings. 

" I respect your decision as well....so,don't think about that first...think of your baby..your child who will coming to this world on early of October..got it? We will always help you,Tzuyu...we will always be..."

I wiped her tears away and gave her a small smile. She also smiled and she slowly came to me and gave me a warm hug. 

" thank you for comfort me,Yeri...I will never forgot of your kindness towards me and I knew that someday I will reply it back..I'm promise..."

 

That night....

Ding! Dong!

 

Yejung unnie was at her clinic and she said that she will come back late tonight. I was watching the TV alone while Tzuyu was arraging her baby's clothes into the drawers. Suddenly, I heard the doorbell rand and at that moment, I was very 100% sure that was Yejung unnie so I opened the door but my thought was wrong. As I opened the door, I'm very shocked. He's staring at me with that serious expressions.

" Joshua sshi, what are you doing here? "

I spoke to him in the low voice worrying that Tzuyu will saw him here.

" Where's Tzuyu? I'm wanted to meet her..move! "

" Joshua sshi, that action was quite rude....you're better leave this place before I call the guard down there..."

I'm started to feel annoyed and angry to him. I was about to close the door but he stopped me to do so. He quickly pushed the door and he entered my apartment and closed the door harshly behind him. He was too strong so I failed to stop him.

" Yeri, what's going on?"

At the right moment, she came out from her room. She looked at me and then to Joshua and she stared at him in shocked. She sighed and rolled her eyes in annoyed. 

" I'm sorry,Tzuyu...I have tried but I failed..."

" what are you doing here? YOU ARE BETTER LEAVE THIS PLACE NOW! I HATE TO SEE YOUR FACE HERE! GET OUT NOW! "

" Tzuyu,calm down... I came here not to hurt you but I wanted to say something towards you...I really have to tell you about it..."

He gave the sign and asked me to go inside my room and he need some privacy. I gave him a bow and immediately went into my room and locked it.

 

Tzuyu POV;

Yeri walked towards her room and went inside it and locked the door. Now,it's just me and him in the living room. I avoided his eye contacts as well and looked at somewhere else. 

" What do you want from me now? hurting me again? "

" I knew that I have been hurt you for this long time and please..I beg you...I'm sorry on my all wrongdoings towards you...I knew I have be a bad person in your eyes and I admit it..I'm such a cowards person who is always run away if I have problems... that way also have turned me into a bad person not only you but also to my members...I knew you hate me very much and I accept it anyway....I don't know and I'm also couldn't understand myself actually...I always ask myself..why I always make the person that I love hurt because of me? "

Finally,I looked at him. I faced him and my eyes started to get watery.

" I'm also such a selfish guy who are always wanted the popularity rather than taking the responsibilities on you...on our own child... I guess I have also fail to be a great dad in the future to our child...I'm even didn't take the good care to you... I'm such an evil guy and I have made the decision...Tzuyu, I will never disturb you anymore...I will never meet or contact you after this and you are happy with it,right? maybe you're better search for another person and marry him...the person who is good in taking care of you or love you which is better than me.... maybe he's also will be a good dad to your child...I knew that is all that you wanted and I have made it became true...Zhou Tzuyu,I guess this will be our last meet...."

I'm totally speechless. I cried harder and slowly walked towards him but he avoided me. I looked at him and he was also crying. He wiped off his tears and looked at me again.

" Sunbaenim..."

" I'm sorry for everything,Tzuyu and there's only one thing that I wanted

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter