Chapter 45

I am sorry
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Joshua POV;

"I'm home~~"

Mr Xi greeted me in front of the door as I gave him my bag and walked straight to the living room as I heard Tzuyu was having a conversation with Mrs Im. 

"wow..it looks someone is having a nice conversation here.."

Tzuyu then looked at me and slowly created a smile and stood up and gave me a warm hug. 

"how was your practices? is it okay? did you had a injured or anything? since your comeback is just around the corner..."

"I am just alright.."

I caressed her hair playfully and then my eyes glued on Jaden who was sleeping on his car seat in front of TV.

" he must be very tired today,isn't it? he's such a good boy.."

I looked on Jaden and smiled a little bit.

"yes it is...luckily he didn't throw tantrums today...not that much...and his milk also has already out of stock though...but luckily I had enough on my body..."

Tzuyu came closer to me and hugged my waist and rested her head on my shoulder.I slowly took my hand and intertwined with hers.both of us stared with each other deeply until....Mr Xi hurriedly came to the living room.

" Mr Joshua...yours...they are here.."

I immediately stood up and a little bit confused.

" who are coming over here?"

"your parents.."

 

"my Joshua...are you alright? did someone had hurt you? oh my gosh! I was really worrying about you,my dear..."

my mom didn't stopped touch my face and I just kept silent and still surprised by their sudden presence here. when my mom hugged me,I glanced at my dad behind her and he gave a...smile. 

" I'm fine...I told you..you don't have to worry about me..and guess what?"

I leaned closer to my mom's ear and couldn't hide my big smile anymore in front of her.

"she is here.."

my parents seemed flustered a little bit and confused so they started to look in each other's faces.

"who?"

" your future daughter in law.."

I turned around and at the right moment,Tzuyu came over and stood silently behind me. she gave a bow in front of my parents. I gave her a sign to her to stand beside me so she slowly walked towards me.

" hello..Mr and Mrs Hong..it's nice to meet you..I'm Zhou Tzuyu and just call me Tzuyu..."

She created a big smile on her and I couldn't stopped stared at it until my father coughed loudly and it suddenly created a silence.

" So,you're Tzuyu...the woman that my son fall in love? "

My father looked so serious but I already expected that he will asked that kind of question though.I looked to Tzuyu again and she seemed flustered and looked at me too.

" yes I am..."

she just gave a short answer and it occurred a silence again.

" Oh! dont be like that..I was just joking! let's come in! it was already freezing outside here.."

Both of my parents suddenly laughed and I knew it was jokes..only I knew at the first moment. I pulled Tzuyu's shoulder with me and we walked together inside my house.

 

Tzuyu POV;

I was really grateful that Joshua's parents treated me very well and I'm really appreciated that. they were also hanged out really well with Mrs Im and Mr Xi. Jaden was also awake after he took a nap for 2 hours and he looked really happy when he was meeting his grandparents as well. I was sitting at the end of the living room and just watching silently Mr Hong who was holding Jaden in his arms.

Mr Hong seemed already accepted the fate that Joshua already had a child at th

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter