Chapter 1

I am sorry
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Tzuyu POV:

In the end of February 2016

 

Urgh! I was craving again but this times I wanted to eat two hamburgers. Last night, I already ate two bowl of ramyun and this times the burger and I am really wanted to eat it but we  were still on dieting for the next of our comeback and I have to force myself to stop to eat so my body can continue to be slim as usual. These days,I always being hungry and sometime and I vomitted them out again. It always like that after I had my meals. My members wanted to bring me to the clinic to check my condition and I said I didn't want to go because I felt something strange was happening in my body and the most strange things was I have not on my period in almost two months already. 

In JYP building..

" ok girls,time to measure your weight! Sana you first.."

" wait what?! Why I have to be first?!"

" just go and stop talking!"

I sat on the chair but my legs didn't stopped shaking and my nervous feeling was bubbling inside my body and suddenly I have panic attack. I never been like this. Why am I too scared to measure my weight? Actually,I have been bought many extra clothes because my body started to become fat and I really didn't like this at all. I just closed my eyes tightly and suddenly my name being called by our manager and it was my turn! What should I do now?!

" Tzuyu ya..it is your tuen..why are you still sitting at there..come here now!"

" yes,unnie.."

All of the members were looking at me curiously and didn't want them to know about my secret if not I will become shy and embrass. I walked to the weight scale with the slow steps. I looked at ot for a few minutes until Jeongyeon unnie suddenly pushed me forward from behind.

" go ahead..what are you waiting for? I never been see you like this before.. are you..?"

" unnie, my weight does not increaseing..see!"

I quickly stand on it and I almost fainted when I saw my real body mass. I.. I have been increased for 6 kg?! Really?! This was not a funny jokes,right?! All of the members speechless about it and Dahyun unnie's mouth have been opened to the big one. Our manager just saw it and quickly recorded it in the file.

" Tzuyu,I think you will be started in dieting process since tomorrow..and Jihyo,make sure she eat the healthy balnced diet before her weight become the worse one.."

" y..yes,unnie.. I will.."

She looked at me with the glaring eyes before she went out from the practice room. I just looking at the floor blankly and I thought something in my mind. Maybe I should go to the clinic to check. What was wrong with me actually?

 

At the dorm..

" Tzuyu,where are you going? It is alredy late at night..or.. are you want to go the restaurant to eat again?"

Jihyo unnie was asking to meworriedly while I was putting on my leather jacket and not forget the face mask. If not the fans will caught me. 

" Tzuyu ya don't be like this.. we knew that you might not be happy with your.."

" just stop talking ok! I am gonna be fine outside there..don't worry about me..just give me sometimes to think about it..sorry"

I immediately grabbed my bag and unlocked the door and I pushed the door strongly. The neighbours might heard it but who cares?! I walked to the elevator and pressed the button. While I was waiting for it,suddenly I heard the sound of baby crying not far from my plac

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter