Chapter 18

I am sorry
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Joshua POV;

" WHAT?! YOU..YOU BROKE MY PHONE?! WHO ASKED YOU TO USE MY PHONE?! YOU ARE EVEN DIDN'T ASKED MY PERMISSION FIRST! THIS IS TOO MUCH! YOU ARE TOTALLY...."

" JOSH,STOP IT!"

I was very tension. I have been searched for my phone for hours and after that Seungkwan came to me and gave to me my phone which was already broken! I stared at him and he just stood in front of me quietly. I knew he must be the one who broke my favorite things. 

" I KNEW ALL OF YOU DIDN'T LIKE ME SO YOU GUYS HAD PLANNED ALL OF THIS TO MAKE ME GET OUT FROM THIS DORM,ISN'T IT?! SO,YOU GUYS CAN TALK ABOUT ME AS YOU GUYS WANT,RIGHT?! OKAY..I WILL NOT LIVE HERE ANYMORE AS YOU GUYS WISHED! "

I'm quickly grabbed my car keys and wore the jacket and I'm immediately get out from the hell. I'm felt so good and tension. I didn't went straight to the carpark but instead I went to the park nearby and have some time to relax myself. It was almost turn to midnight so there were not so many people there. It was easier for me to take a stroll around the park and had some fresh air also.

" Why are this world are so cruel? Why I have to get all of this? I have be a bad person in front of my brothers... Why the anger have to control me? Life is so unfair! They must hate me now...forever...They are also will not accept me anymore as their brother...I am so bad...Guys,I didn't mean to make all of you to feel like this..."

I'm suddenly cried and buried my face in my knees and I cried even harder. I stayed in that position for an hour. After I comforted myself, I wanted to go to the carpark to get my car and go home but suddenly there was a car coming towards me very fast. I couldn't go anywhere and froze. after that,I out.

 

 

 

" where am I?"

I slowly got up and sat on the sofa. I felt too dizzy and I couldn't see the people around me clearly. I was wearing the mask so I took it off so I can take a breathe. When I'm really felt better,I looked at the person in front if me and it was Yeri of Red Velvet! what are she doing here? She was also looking at me in shocked. There was also a lady beside her and maybe she is her sister. 

" Are...are you okay? you just fainted and since you are still not feeling better,you can stay here for a night with my unnie...and my friend..you can use another room beside mine..."

" it's alright...I can go home by myself..I parked my car near to my dorm and I can just sleep in my own house...I don't want to..argh!"

My head hurt so much! My headache was getting worse. Yeri and her unnie quickly ram and get me. 

" Yejung unnie, I th

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter