Chapter 29

I am sorry
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Joshua POV;

" Is he still inside his room? "

" yes...he have been inside there for almost 8 hours and he also still haven't his meals..."

I could heard the conversation between Mr Xi and maybe my other members. After she left us, I locked myself in my room and didn't mind and cared of Jaden anymore. When I heard he cried,Mrs Im maybe tried to calm him down and put him in a sleep and sometimes she failed. Jaden might felt hungry and Mrs Im had knocked on my door for a few times asked me how to calm him down but I just stayed silent in my room didn't do anything. Tzuyu really made me hurt this time. How could she did that to me? I always questioned myself. My tears couldn't stopped from falling from my eyes and my eyes already got puffy because of it. 

knock! knock!

" Joshua...please come out for a while...your son needs you...come out once please.."

It was Jeonghan's voice but I didn't cared anymore. I messed up my hair and I lazily got up from my bed and went to the balcony. My heart felt very sank of her. When I stood there,suddenly I remembered of her again and I tried hard to forget her. 

" Mr Joshua..."

I turned and looked again at the door.

" Jaden don't stop crying? what should we do now? he is maybe hungry right now...but,Mrs Tzuyu didn't..."

Please don't ever mentioned her name again in front of me. When I heard her name,I would clenched my fist and punched the wall angrily and I pushed the things on the table fell down onto the floor and broke some things. I didn't want to hear her name. She was such a cruel person! 

" Mr Joshua...do you hear me? Jaden's face had turned to red...he's really hungry,Mr Joshua...he had cried in the last for 3 hours..please,Mr Joshua..come out from this room and get Jaden...he's needs you..."

Jaden needs me. yes,of course he needs me now. He has lost his mother just now and it was just left me. His father and the only ones. My eyes then looked on the picture of him when he was laughing. I remembered that moment very well. Jaden was in happiness back then. But, the happiness had gone when his mother has left him for the sake of her own. I grabbed the picture and looked through it.

" My son... I love him so much...very much..yes I always do love him.."

I heard a few knocks again on the door.

" Mr Joshua...please don't be like this...I..I knew you are hurt right now but your son needs you more than anything...his mother had left him and he just left you in this house,Mr Joshua...please come out for a while...I beg you,Mr Joshua..."

I heard the husky voice of Mrs Im came outside the door. I'm also started to cry as well. The sound of crying baby was still echoed across the house and of course I felt guilty to my son. Then, I decided to move on. I got up and went to the bathroom first to wash my face . I looked at my reflection through the mirror. 

" I'll never forget of your betrayal towards me,Zhou Tzuyu...NEVER!"

 

 

No one POV;

" Mr Joshua..."

Mr Xi had knocked on the door for the several times but still he didn't come out from his room. Meanwhile, Mrs Im and a few of SEVENTEEN members( Jeonghan, Wonwoo and Mingyu) were in the living room tried very hard to stop him from crying for almost 3 hours already. 

" Mrs Im, are you sure that this house doesn't have any baby milks for Jaden? I'm worry because he had cried for hours..."

Jeonghan asked her while he was holding Jaden in his arms still trying to comfort the cry baby.

" I had searched for it but Jaden didn't drink the formula milk...even Mr Joshua never asks me to buy one for Jaden...Jaden usually get feed by Mrs Tzuyu...and,she also didn't prepared some stocks for her son to drink...she just left this house in all of sudden...Mr Joshua also is still locked himself in his room depressed..."

Mrs Im took Jaden and after that she held him and comforted him by sang a lullaby song to put him in a sleep.Jaden was still crying in her arms and Mrs Im couldn't hide her worry expressions anymore on her face. She did worried of Jaden at that times very much. The baby's face had turned to red and the baby also almost lost his voice. 

" Let me talk to him.."

Mingyu went upstairs and went straight to Joshua's room. Once Mr Xi saw him,he immediately gave a bow first before he left him alone there.He scanned the door and he started to knock the door loudly in anger.

" Yah! Joshua Hyung! How long you would like to stay inside there?! It have been hours,hyung! Can you just come out and see your son?! HE HAVE BEEN CRIED FOR 3 HOURS AND DOESN'T YOU FEEL PITY TO YOUR BABY?! HE IS HUNGRY AND NEEDS SOME MILK TO DRINK! HOW COULD YOU LET YOUR SON JUST LIKE THAT WITHOUT DO ANYTHING! IF YOU ARE REALLY WANT TO STAU LIKE THIS....IT MEANS YOU ARE SUCH A COWARD DAD IN FRONT OF YOUR OWN SON!"

Mingyu was about to knock on the door again but the door suddenly opened and Joshua appeared in front of him with a serious expression. They both stated with each other while clenched their teeth.

" Where is Jaden?"

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

" Jaden...."

He spoke in such a soft voice. He took his son from Mrs Im immediately. He was still crying. When Jaden was in Joshua's arms, he calmed down immediately and stopped crying a little bit. He hugged Jaden in his chest and kissed his head several times with the teary eyes. 

" It's okay...daddy is here...it's okay,honey....I'm with you,Jaden..."

Jaden really stopped crying after that. Joshua put Jaden's head on his shoulder and he was singing a lulaby song to his son. 

" It's a success!"

Wonwoo's voice was a little bit loud and he made Jaden awake and the baby started to cry again but this times he cried louder and the baby was really shook by it. 

" oops..."

Jeonghan gave a death are to him and made him silent for a moment. Jaden continued to cry and Joshua had no idea how to calm him down again. He patted the baby's back softly and hugged him tighter. 

" please don't cry,my baby....daddy is here...it's alright....don't cry..stop crying please...daddy is here with you...it's gonna be okay...daddy will never leave you...I will be always with you..I'm promise,Jaden honey...stop crying please...I'm really worry of you.."

His words touched all of them. The way he hugged his son in his arms made Mrs Im suddenly cried. While Mingyu and Mr Xi couldn't looked at him anymore and they were felt very guilty and touched at the same times. When Joshua stopped talking,his son automatically stopped crying and he fell asleep on his shoulders because he was very tired from crying for hours. 

 After Joshua succeed to make him sleep, he went to his son's room and laid him inside the cot and put the blanket on him. He stared at Jaden until he could held his tears anymore.He slowly took his hand and touched Jaden's head and he rubbed it lovingly while his eyes were still looking at the small figure in that cot. 

" Please forgive daddy...I..I never meant to do like that on you...daddy feel very sad right now...depress...disappointed... hurt...those are because of your mommy,dear..."

Later,Jaden moved

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter