Chapter 37

I am sorry
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Joshua POV;

" Oh! thank you so much,Seungkwan ah! I am very ..very appreciated of your kindness! where did you got that address?"

" well, I had asked TWICE Mina for it and luckily she had it! oh my god! I thought that I will be failed on searching of her...hyung! you have to go there by right now! you have to meet her,don't you? so you have to be hurry! what do you waiting for?! this is your last chance,hyung!"

" hey! b..but I still just arrived in Taiwan and I am really tired right now and I will just meet her by tomorrow morning? Seungkwan ah, Jaden was really active and I was struggling really hard to hold him on the plane...and,he's getting heavier too...and,I am tired and I want to rest! "

" hyung...come on...I know that once you arrived at Taiwan, you wanted to come straight to her place and meet her isn't it? you cannot hide your feelings from me...."

I could felt that he smirked on the other line while I just sighed and rolled my eyes.

" alright....yes,I admit it! I want to meet her and I really miss her so much..."

I rubbed my nape and suddenly I felt embrassed to say that to Seungkwan.

" hahha..I knew it! so,go now! probably she's at her apartment right now! and...FIGHTING,JOSHUA HYUNG!"

" Seung-"

he already ended the call. then,I looked on my phone screen blankly as I slowly flashed a bright smile. finally,I got her address. thanks to Seungkwan. after almost 2 weeks I was trying very hard to find her and here I was, in Taiwan and I brought my son along. 

he was sleeping soundly on the bed and maybe he was very tired of traveling. I sat on the bed and came closer to him and laid beside him facing with each other. he was just so cute in that sleeping position. I took my hand and caressed his head lovingly and down to his cheeks. 

" you must be very excited to meet mommy,right? I will bring her for you tonight,dear...she also must be waiting for you right now..I know she miss you so much...it is because she really loves Jaden Hong...the baby who was sleeping in front of me..."

I leaned closer to his face and planted a kiss on his forehead. Jaden suddenly smiled while he was still on sleep. such a cutie.

 

 

I looked on the building silently .

" it is the time,Joshua...this is your last chance...fighting.."

I took a very deep breath before I entered the area of her apartment. I took the lift to go to her apartment. it was placed on the 10 floors. Jaden was already awoke and I held him in my arms. 

Finally I had arrived at her place. I felt uneasy in all of sudden as I looked on the opened door and it was weird. did Tzuyu forgot to close it? but,no way! she was not a forgetful person as I knew. 

" mommy maybe is inside there...let's go and check it out..."

I looked down on Jaden and he did the usual thing which was his right thumb. I slowly pushed the door and took a peck inside but no one was inside there. I started to feel uncomfortable and felt there were something wrong around there. 

" SOMEONE HELP ME! PLEASE! YOU ARE BAD GUY! HELP ME!"

Suddenly I heard Tzuyu's voice and she seemed really need someone helps. what was happening on her actually? then,I immediately laid Jaden on the sofa first as I slowly walked towards her bedroom which was not too far from the living room area.

" your mom had paid me so I have to do so no matter what...and,you are so beautiful..."

after that,I heard the man's voice which was also coming from her room . I quickly pushed the door a little bit and took a peck inside. it was really surprising me as I saw that there was a man touched her cheeks tightly until he made her cried. 

then that man leaned closer to her face and probably he wanted to KISS her?! it was really made my anger had reached to the maximum level right now. I immediately pushed the door harshly and grabbed the back of his collar and gave him a very strong punch on his face.

" SHE'S MINE,YOU B*TCH!"

I was very angry on him and I gave him a few strong punches on him

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter