Chapter 32

I am sorry
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Joshua POV;

My problems were getting increasing and these times,my parents had know the truth and they also already knew about Jaden and everything for the past few months ago when they were not around. I'm doomed! I scared that the fans will know about him and I didn't want that to be happened. I love him and I have to do something to protect him. I didn't want to lose my son, Jaden. after I had lost her.

 

At my house....

I was busy staring at the view outside the glass mirror of my room until Mr Xi came and knocked on the door first before he went inside my room. I turned and looked at him. 

" Mr Joshua, the dinner is..."

" I don't have the appetite to eat tonight...I'm sorry,Mr Xi...just let me rest...please..."

I threw myself on the bed after that and I already gave a sign for Mr Xi to get out from my room but he didn't do so and just stood there watching me silently. I didn't know what he was thinking that times. I got and sat up on my bed and looked at him seriously. 

" Mr Joshua,please forgive me first but can I ask you a question?"

" yes you can..what is it? what do you want to ask from me?"

I laid on my bed again and covered myself with the blanket getting ready to sleep. Mr Xi was a little bit doubt to ask me. I knew it. He must wanted to take a few days off.

" Mr Joshua,are you sure you wanted to put Jaden on an adoption?"

His question really surprised me as well. I tried to keep my expression calm. For 2 days and 2 nights,I had thought about it and I still felt unsure of my dad's suggestion after that night he told me.

 

Flashback....

" oh! my grandson! I want to hold him..can I?"

I gave Jaden to my mom and she held him in her arms. I could saw that my mom was crying once she saw Jaden for the first time after I had hid about this from her. She gave a few kisses on his face and I knew she must love him so much. Luckily,Jaden was in the happy mood and when he looked at his grandma,he would smiled and made that bubbly sound. I just smiled when I looked on my mom's reaction towards Jaden.

I turned and looked at my dad who was standing in front of the glass window in the living room quietly. My mom was playing with Jaden so I took that chance to talk to my dad. It have been a while since I met him. I slowly came closer to him and stood beside him as well. 

" Dad,it have been a long time,isn't it?"

Still no response from him. I started to rub at the back of my neck started to feel nervous.Maybe my dad was felt very angry to me right now I guess.

" What have you done,son? what have you done?"

He looked at me and asked me softly. I just lowered my head didn't dared to look on his eyes which was full of fires. Then,he just sighed and he unlocked the glass doors which was connecting to the pool and went outside leaving me behind. 

" Dad..."

I followed him behind until both of us sat next with each other and I still felt awkward to start the conversation with my dad.

" I had taught to you since you were kid...don't you ever be a useless person but still...you did that damn thing,Joshua! I am very upset towards you! Starting from today,I still can accept or treat that child in this house as my grandson! NOT EVEN ONCE! LISTEN,JOSHUA...WE WERE BORN IN THE HOLY FAMILY BUT YOU HAS WORSENED THE REPUTATION OF OUR FAMILY! I AM SO DISSAPPOINTED ON YOU! I SENT A LOT OF MONEY JUST TO FULLFILL YOUR DREAM AS AN IDOL IN SOUTH KOREA AND I WAS VERY PROUD ON YOU SON...BUT,HOW COULD YOU MADE A WOMAN PREGNANT AT THIS SUCH A YOUNG AGE?! YOU ARE JUST 22 YEARS OLD MAN AND YOU ALREADY HAD A CHILD?! THIS IS CRAZY!"

I looked at my dad and my body inside had felt burning right now. I immediately stood up and looked at my dad with the calm expressions trying to hide that anger. My dad just gave a glare to me and he already got up and left me alone.

" the things you have said just now were totally wrong,dad!"

He froze on his spot and turned around looking at me confusedly. 

" I knew I had done the wrong things...I knew I had made you dissappointed,dad...please forgive me..but,the baby inside this house is still your grandson..forever,dad...the baby also has a name and his name is Jaden Hong......"

I came closer to that old man and stared at him.

" the name that you chose for your grandson along time ago...and,your dream have been fulfilled...do you remember that moment? when you were always told me this name and you said it was beautiful and you fell in love with that name so after my son had been came into this new world,I decided to give his name,Jaden Hong...the name which is full with love...please dad...please don't put all these blames on him...Jaden is still a baby and still don't know anything...I also have to hide and protect this from the medias especially if they knew about my son...I will lost him,dad...Dad.."

I took his hand and held it very tight in my both hands.

" Please accept him...please accept and love your grandson,Jaden...I swear,dad...I don't feel any burden of responsibility as a father at a young age...although you hate him but I will never be apart from my son,Jaden...NEVER! THIS IS SO BECAUSE I AM REALLY LOVE HIM VERY MUCH..I AM VERY FOND OF MY SON! AFTER HIS OWN MOTHER HAD LEFT HIM AFTER HE WAS BORN,I HAD PROMISED TO MYSELF THAT I WILL NEVER LET HIS TEARS FALL AGAIN TO EARTH EVEN A SHRED,DAD! I WILL NOT BE ARBITRARILY ALLOW IT TO HAPPEN AGAIN AND AGAIN UNTIL FOREVER! "

My dad still put on his poker face until without unrealized, a few droplets of tears came out from my eyes and it slowly fell on my cheeks. I wiped it away and looked at my dad again with the teary eyes.

" Dad, please forgive me if I had raised my voice towards you..I'm so sorry..I didn't mean to do so on you...I'm sorry again.."

Then,my dad turned and looked at me and grinned to me. He came closer and tapped my shoulder for a few times and he chuckled loudly after that. I looked at him in confused. 

" it's alright...so, actually...I thought about this suggestion just now...you know this suggestion will be beneficial for both of us and also our family and your son...I didn't force you to do that but I'm really hope so that you will think about it later...Since you are busy these days and you are also don't hired too many maids to look on your son when you are in abroad or overseas so what if....you put him under an adoption...it will make you easier,son! you will not feel too tired to take care of that baby especially at that age..it is very tiring! I have been exprecienced it when you were a baby...Joshua, you are still young and you have a long way to go to become a very great singer and idol around the world...that is my dream.."

 

End of flashback...

 

 

At PLEDIS building...

Finally our new song track 'BOOM BOOM' had been released and our fans had been anticipated it a lot since the beginning . I felt very thankful towards my CARATs and I felt so grateful. In a few weeks more, we will start our concert tour again around the Asia for season 2 and I felt so much excited with the event. I hope that I can take care of my health as well. 

We were still practicing for our new songs and of course all of us felt so tired and I got a lot of missed calls from home. Maybe Jaden was need me and I also got a lot of messages from Yeri but I didn't have times to open those until I heard my phone rang and I quickly slide the green button and put my phone on my ear.

" hello..Joshua here.."

" Joshua sshi...where are you now? i had sent a lot of messages to you..did you opened it and read it? "

" no..why? why,Yeri sshi..What is going on? Is Jaden alright? "

I heard a sigh came from her and I felt something was going on over there.

" Joshua sshi, Jaden got a high fever...I had put the wet towel on his forehead but still the temperature is still high and his body is burning up...I searched for the medicine in your cabinet but I couldn't find those! I told to Mr Xi and he said that we are running out of medicine in the house and please! Jaden needs to go to the clinic nearby! you have to come right now! I am very worry of him and he's getting weak! Joshua sshi,come over here now! "

" Yeri sshi! Yeri sshi! "

But the call has ended up. I looked through my messages and she was right. She has sent a lot of messages but I was too lazy to open and read those. it was my fault. I should read those earlier and bring Jaden to the clinic right nowI had to go home as soon as possible to look for him. I was in worried so I hurriedly packed all my things inside my bag pack and my members just stared at me weirdly.

" Hyung, where are you going? it still 11 o clock and we are still in practice! tomorrow we will have a great event and..."

" Jaden is sick and has a high fever..his body is burning up and I have to go now...see you guys tomorrow.."

I cut off Seungkwan's words and he looked at me blankly before I quickly headed out from the room and went to the parking lot outside the building. Luckily, there were not too much people walking there so I took that chance to run to my car. It was so dark so I just kept running and I didn't noticed there was a lady standig behind me while I was trying to unlock my car.

I could felt that she was coming closer to me so I bravely turned around and looked at her behind and I widen my eyes as soon I sa

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter