Chapter 15

I am sorry
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Joshua POV;

My headache was getting worse since I woke up this morning. I shouldn't drank too much last night. My works were getting increasing nowadays and made felt really tension so I went to the club again and enjoyed there. It was so much fun last night. I went to the kitchen and there were a few of my members there having their breakfast. 

" Good morning,hyung..."

Seungkwan reproved me but I gnored it and I went straight to the cabinet and searched for my medicine. 

" are you alright,hyung?..you looked pale..do you need.."

" I'm alright! can you guys stop talking to me?! You made my headache getting worse! where are my medicine?! Wonwoo you are the last person who used it so where is it?! "

I looked at him but he just stared at the floor still not answering my god damn question. I busrted in anger and walked to him with that angry expression on my face.

" I asked you where is it?! "

" Joshua..stop it! you are the one who made the situation getting worse!"

" wait what?! Me?! I'm just asking where is the medicine?! come on! I'm felt very dizzy right now! I need my medicine by now ! "

" STOP SHOUTING AT US!"

I glared at Seungcheol who acted like he was a leader at that moment and that made me felt very annoyed at him. I gave the glares on each of my members and they didn't dared to make the eye contacts and they looked like the scaredy cats. I'm chuckled and left that place as soon as possible. I'm better buy the medicine at the shop from asking to them. I walked passed Seungcheol and both of our shoulders touched a little bit and he gave a glare to me.

" Don't you acted like a leader in front of me...that's kinda disgusting ... see you guys later.. I don't sleep here tonight.."

Luckily I have bought a house at Seoul. My members didn't know about that and that's not the important I have to tell them. I have my car but I'm never gave a try to them to drive my car. That's a huge mistake. I wore my jacket and grabbed my car key and went out from that place immediately. I'm getting hate and annoyed when I saw their faces each day. I'm just hate it.

I went tot he car park and pressed the button to unlock my car. I hoped in and drive to one of fa

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter