Chapter 35

I am sorry
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Joshua POV;

I put the blanket on Jaden after I succeed to put him in sleep. I turned off the night lamp before I went out of the room and closed the door. 

I never heard her news anymore for these 5 days. I wondered on that days,where had she go? I tried to get her number and meet with her ex members but I still didn't know the address of their dorm. so,I also asked of my members to help and fortunately,they wanted to help me. Seungkwan gave me the most Information about her since he had a lot of female idols' numbers. thanks to him.

I was outside of my house and I was reading a book on the bench at my favourite place which was near the pool. I was very focused reading until I felt a touch on my left shoulder. I slowly turned around and that person was my dad. 

" dad..."

I immediately got up and gave him a hug. 

" where's mom? is she inside? "

" your mom is too excited to meet that baby...I don't even know why..."

he sounded like he was teasing me. I just kept calm in front of him as he smirked and took a seat on my previous seat.

" so,have you think about it? "

" think about what?"

" my suggestion on putting that baby on an adoption..have you forgot about that already? "

he chuckled loudly. I blinked my eyes a few times still couldn't understand on what he said. did he really wanted me to put Jaden on adoption? so it mean that I have to give Jaden to someone else?! 

" what's your decision,Joshua? are you agree with it?"

"no"

my dad looked at me confusely. I looked up and met his eyes with the serious expressions. I closed my book angrily as I quickly left him alone outside and entered my house.

" Joshua...Joshua..are you angry towards dad?"

" yes I am..."

I stopped on my track and immediately turned back and looked at him again. 

" I'm so sorry,dad...I can't do like that again to my son...I also love him...just like you love me,dad...."

my dad looked surprised. my eyes then slowly got teary in front of my dad. 

 

" every human in this world has their own feelings including Jaden although he is still a baby...I don't want to make him sad again,dad...I want to make him happy..forever...I willing to do everything just for him....it is because I love him so much...I don't care anymore about being an idol...my new dream is..I just want to be a very great father to Jaden....now,I just want o bring his mother back so we get can marry and live happily ever after...I don't care what medias gonna say about us....we are also have rights to be happy...although we are still young and have a long way to fulfill our dreams...but,it is also can get changed in some of unexpected accidents...just like my situation....I'm sorry,dad...I don't agree with your suggestion...I can't being apart from Jaden..."

I cried harder. I bowed first before I walked and left him. my dad was stood there still in shook. my mom was staring on us all these times and heard the whole conversations. when I entered the living room,my mom tried to grab my arm to talk to me but I walled fastly and went upstairs to my bedroom. 

" honey,what have you done to Joshua?"

" please leave me alone..that boy really surprising me as well...I need times right now..."

 

No one POV;

" Joshua hyung...are you alright? "

Vernon sat beside him.

" I'm okay..don't worry about me..."

" but your face doesn't say so...you looks so pale..have you ate the breakfast this morning?"

he slowly shook his head and messed up his hair.

" not again?"

Woozi then joined them and took a seat beside Joshua.

" hyung,you have been like this for a week.... you are even didn't eat very well and always thought about it..hyung,forget about that for a while please...we don't want to always see you like this..we are worrying of you.."

" I just can't...I tried guys but I still....can't.."

Joshua sighed again and he hugged his knees and rested his forehead on it.

" I need to find Tzuyu...and bring her back..."

" hyung...."

Vernon laid his head on Joshua's right shoulder and all of them sighed again. 

" I had done so many wrong things toward her...I have been a very bad guy...but,how can she survived with my temperament and I was even treated very rough and bad...I was also cursing on her but why? why she can still treated me very well even I did so on her...indeed,she is the woman that I loved and missed all these years...but still why? why I should realize my mistakes now? what am I too stupid?!"

" Joshua hyung...enough! the things had just happened and you just have to forget about it...all of your previous problems with her...now,you also have found a solution for it...go and find her,hyung....it is better than just sitting here and doing nothing...you are doing it right now..you are searching for her..."

" I tried,Woozi! I searched for her in these weeks but she just... gone....she really left me this time.."

Joshua then stood up and leaned his back on the glass window in the dance practice room while stared at the view of the city at night. he rubbed his face felt so frustrated. 

" Tzuyu, where are you? please...come back...we need you...I need you,Tzuyu..."

He rested his forehead on the glass window. he felt very guilty towards Tzuyu. well, after she left him, he immediately jumped into the conclusion that Tzuyu didn't loved him and Jaden anymore and since that day,he really hate her and he even didn't allowed her to see Jaden. how evil he was before.

but at the same times,he really missed her and lived her but Joshua had that feelings of ego inside him and made him turned into a bad guy. but still,Tzuyu still loved him as well same also with their son.

Joshua's mood slowly turned into the moddy one and his tears fell down on his cheeks and he couldn't held it longer. he felt stupid. he felt very sorry and he really need to find her but he tried just like he said. where would he can find her? in this big city of Seoul? 

" HYUNG! HYUNG! JOSHUA HYUNG! "

he quickly wiped his eyes and looked at the owner of the voice. 

" why are you calling me,Mingyu yah? is anything wrong?"

Joshua asked him softly and Mingyu was standing in front of him still gasped for breath.

" here..."

he gave him his phone and Joshua looked at him in confused.

<
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter