Chapter 38

I am sorry
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

The next morning....

Tzuyu POV;

" wheee! "

I was preparing the breakfast that morning. that day I was felt very happy. it was because I finally can reunited back with my family. I was busy cooking the pancakes at the kitchen but at the same times,I always took a look on my two loves who were playing in the living room. I took 3 days off from Mr Yixing. he just agreed with it because he knew my 'reasons'.

Joshua was playing the 'aeroplane' game (did you guys watched Running Man?) with Jaden. they were playing happily until Joshua made Jaden laughed so hard. I smiled looking at them from the counter in my kitchen. 

" hey,why are you can laughing that cute,Jaden Hong? after this,you have to take a nap,alright..if not you will be always throws the tantrum all day..but,before that..let's have some breakfast!"

Joshua and then brought Jaden to the kitchen and I was not noticed the 2 figures behind me. 

" mommy...are you already prepared my food?"

I turned around and I slowly created a smile while looking on both of them. I walked and stood in front of them. 

" mommy~~~"

Joshua made such a cute tone representing Jaden. I laughed with it and took my hand and pinched Jaden's nose playfully.

" ouch! mommy! it was really hurt..."

" oops! I'm so sorry,baby boy...next time,I will be more softer on touching you after this..."

I rubbed Jaden's nose in the loving way while Jaden was just smiled by it. I leaned closer and planted a kiss on his chubby cheeks. and then,I looked up and met my eyes with Joshua's. it was suddenly became the awkward moment between us. well,I still can't get along with him at this time.

" uhmm...I will prepare the pancakes first! wait here.."

I grabbed my hair bad and tied up my hair into a ponytail. I placed those cooked pancakes on the plate and put some honey and butter on it. and not forget to put a little but chocolate on it..my favorite.

" the breakfast..ready!"

I put the plates on the counter. Joshua then took a seat in front of me and I took off my apron and took Jaden from him.I placed Jaden on my lap and hugged him from behind.

" wow...I seldom to see the people put some chocolate on the pancakes...like this one.."

" why? you don't like it? well,I can make the one.."

I was already wanted to get up but Joshua immediately grabbed my wrist and stopped me.

" hey! it's okay..I'm just joking and besides,I also like chocolate...especially the hot chocolate.."

" really?! you do?! I also love hot chocolate and I always drink it when I was impregnated Jaden a few months ago..."

I accidentally mentioned about our past again. My statement just now suddenly his smile faded away and I felt sorry with it. I changed Jaden position so it was easier for me to hold him. he's getting active this lately I guess. 

" I'm sorry about that.."

" oh! it's okay! well, it was the past so why should we have to talk about it again? it will hurt our feelings again...and also apart us for the third times.."

I shut with his words. But then,I got an idea to make the current situations to become cheerful again. I changed Baden's position for the second times and faced him in front of his daddy and I hugged his waist from behind.

" daddy,do you love me? am I cute for you?"

He flashed a very bright smile. I also smile by it while Jaden was doing his usual thing and he stared on his daddy.

" of course I love you so much,Jaden...you're my son..and,you are getting cuter these days...just like your mommy..

Joshua looked at me and I almost blushed by it. but then,both of our eyes met and our eyes locked. it was such a long time. almost a month,I left my lives without any news and I was very cruel back then. but now,I was so grateful to the God. God brought us together back and I will use this last chance to refix my relationship with Joshua.

I didn't know why I suddenly wanted to cry in front of Joshua. My eyes became teary and I quickly rubbed it off and I couldn't look on his eyes that time.Joshua startled by it.

" hey,what's wrong? why are you suddenly crying?"

" I also don't know...I just feel wanted to cry...it suddenly made me felt very sad..."

I continued to cry but I felt a touch on my right hand and when I looked up,it was Joshua's. he hel

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter